Vieira's comments about decisions against City

ANY1aBLUE said:
I had a lot of respect for Viera, before this. If you put on a little girls crying voice when reading it, then you'll get my drift.

This is pathetic, and anyone getting involved should be ashamed of themselves. Man-up for god's sake and STOP whining..........................every team has decisions go against them, every team loses players for one reason or another, but not every team has the resources to compensate like we do.

Mancini had every opportunity last Summer to ensure we had a squad to cope with ALL eventualities. Conspiricy theories are bunkem, and anyone who believes that the destiny of this Prem league will be decided by them is a loser.

The message being sent out loud and clear by Viera's statement is that we cant cope and are looking for excuses. If the players think the whole world's against us and we cant win whatever we do, then there will be a self fullfilling profecy about the result - mark my words!

rag_logo.jpg

Admittedly, I've not tried reading the comments in a little girl's whiny voice but it seems to me that Patrick Vieira was only saying what needed to be said.

The Premier League's overseas rights are up for negotiation at the end of this season. Anyone who thinks that it wouldn't be a better bsell with United as champions and say, Liverpool picking up a handy cup is delusional. So delusional, in fact, that they probably go around with imaginary, little girl's, whiny voices in their heads.

mad4city said:
Admittedly, I've not tried reading the comments in a little girl's whiny voice but it seems to me that Patrick Vieira was only saying what needed to be said.

The Premier League's overseas rights are up for negotiation at the end of this season. Anyone who thinks that it wouldn't be a better bsell with United as champions and say, Liverpool picking up a handy cup is delusional. So delusional, in fact, that they probably go around with imaginary, little girl's, whiny voices in their heads.

Good points.

ANY1aBLUE said:
I had a lot of respect for Viera, before this. If you put on a little girls crying voice when reading it, then you'll get my drift.

This is pathetic, and anyone getting involved should be ashamed of themselves. Man-up for god's sake and STOP whining..........................every team has decisions go against them, every team loses players for one reason or another, but not every team has the resources to compensate like we do.

Mancini had every opportunity last Summer to ensure we had a squad to cope with ALL eventualities. Conspiricy theories are bunkem, and anyone who believes that the destiny of this Prem league will be decided by them is a loser.

The message being sent out loud and clear by Viera's statement is that we cant cope and are looking for excuses. If the players think the whole world's against us and we cant win whatever we do, then there will be a self fullfilling profecy about the result - mark my words!

Pathetic, even by your sorry standards.

Chungo said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

rag_logo.jpg

Yeah,yeah - hide if you want to imbacile. That's the sort of immature reaction we've come to expect from the mindless minority................

So Marwood, Vieira, and legions of fans all believe the same but apparently members of the club's upper hierarchy are even not enough to quell the "paranoid and delusional!" cries from some. Go and look at our disciplinary record before and after Sickswan, we went from nice boys to Wimbledon according to it.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

rag[/quote

Some twat from EXETER calling me a rag??!! Pah.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Pathetic, even by your sorry standards.

Yeah well, at least I speak my mind and as a blue of 45yrs I've probably earned that right.

Im not going to get into childish exchanges, suffice to say, if the players and staff have the same cringeing attitude of looking for excuses then we will fail - its the art of failure to abdicate responsibility in the face of misfortune........................................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Yeah,yeah - hide if you want to imbacile. That's the sort of immature reaction we've come to expect from the mindless minority................

'imbacile'....LOL fucking priceless you are.

Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Irony is calling someone an imbecile yet not knowing how it's spelt.

The Future's Blue said:
Sky Blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Irony is calling someone an imbecile yet not knowing how it's spelt.

I would say it was the fact he knew exactly how it was spelt and that was the reason for the quotes and the perfectly worded comment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.