Vieira's comments about decisions against City

It's not just the big decisions e.g. penalties turned down, straight reds etc, it's things like players getting yellow carded for their first challenge whereas players like Adam, Parker etc have to make 4/5 before they are booked

from someone who used to come on here and told you a long time ago and got ridiculed for saying it didn t matter who the ref is they are all against us... TOLD YOU SO.. there i feel better now

How can you lot moan about decisions when you were given lucky penalty against Spurs a few weeks ago plus the Johnson dive against Fulham which lead to a soft penny?!

Stevie G said:
How can you lot moan about decisions when you were given lucky penalty against Spurs a few weeks ago plus the Johnson dive against Fulham which lead to a soft penny?!

You mean the blatent penalty against Spurs and the soft one against Fulham where in the same game Silva was hacked down in the box and no pen given? You make an excellent point Stevie G and thanks for taking time out from battering nightclub DJ's to post on our forum.

Good ploy by City getting Vieira to air these views. The press are never gonna slag off and ridicule such a well respected elder statesman of the English game like they do Mancini. That notwithstanding, I wish he'd gone the whole hog and not just identified the Lampard/Kompany decision as evidence. The bias against us has been going on for months.......as the 18 key decisions below (which I posted on here after the CC cup semi at Klanfield) clearly demonstrates

1) Silva getting tripped in the box at Chelsea but no pen
2) Clichy getting sent off at Chelsea
3) Mereiles crocking Silva at Chelsea and not getting sent off
4) Lescott getting a pen given against him at Chelsea for ball to hand
5) Reina handling the ball outside the box at Anfield and not getting sent off
6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
7) Muamba not getting sent off at West Brom for a proper elbowing on Balotelli
8) Balotelli getting a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside at West Brom
9) Sunderland's offside goal being allowed to stand
10) Barry getting sent off against Liverpool because Agger ran into him
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
13) Johnson not getting sent off for a 2 footed tackle on Lescott
14) Figueroa not getting sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed
16) Dzeko not getting a penalty at Klanfield
17) Richards having a joke penalty given against him at Klanfield.
18) Kolarov getting a yellow for being clattered by Henderson, something Dowd clearly didn't see.

And to that lot we can now add Kompany's joke yellow card at Everton, plus by way of further inconsistency, Halsey cravenly allowing Dogleash to substitute Maxi Rodriguez so he (Halsey) wouldn't have to send him off for a 2 footed tackle, and Suarez only getting a yellow for deliberately kicking Parker in the stonks

I don't believe there is an agenda, I do believe however that United are past masters at influencing and pressurising officials. If this is Paddy's attempt at doing the same then I'm all for it.

If you can't change the system then use it.

Stevie G said:

In matches against Liverpool only: No sending off for Reina for handling outside the box. Balotelli sent off thanks to Agger pretending to have been elbowed. Extremely soft second yellow card for Barry for breathing on Agger. No red card for Skyrtl for decking Yaya in full flow. Yellow card for Barry for persistant fouling yet nothing for Adam for doing the same. No red card for a two-footed lunge by Johnson on Lescott. Unbelieveable penalty awarded against Micah for the ball bouncing off his leg onto his hand. Penalty against Spurs was a stonewall penalty. Johnson bought a foul which is something Gerrard the starfish has been doing for years. Don't get me started on the serial racist cheat that is Suarez....

But you've chose to ignore my comments about TWO dodgy pennys you lot were awarded.

you should never have had that one against spurs, you are getting lucky breaks which is what wins titles

i am not complaining i would rather see you plastics win it that that shower of shite from Old Trafford

Stevie G said:

Jog on sunshine. Where were you when King Moany was demanding an audience with Mike Riley just 2 games into the season?

dannyirishblue said:
respect for viera everything he said was true and what every blue was thinking
You have clearly not seen the "agenda thread".<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 am --<br /><br />
Stevie [b:5zp4s0d6]Starfish[/b] said:

Lucky penalty against Spurs? It was fucking nailed on. As was Silva's last week that wasn't given.

Hell, it's not as though we've had a soft one given for deliberate handball against Richards that even the boy Redknapp was furious about. (You know the one, got you to the new Wembley for the first time).

Sod off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.