Vieira's comments about decisions against City

Stevie G said:
But you've chose to ignore my comments about TWO dodgy pennys you lot were awarded.

you should never have had that one against spurs, you are getting lucky breaks which is what wins titles

i am not complaining i would rather see you plastics win it that that shower of shite from Old Trafford

Plastics???
Couple of other things, What the fuck is a Penny? Oh and shit hasn't got e at the end of it!!

bluefandk said:
Paddy v is imho the best signing Mancini has made, I honestly dont think you can excaterate the positive impact he has had since joining.
I wouldn't know how to or even where to start.

Stevie G said:
But you've chose to ignore my comments about TWO dodgy pennys you lot were awarded.

you should never have had that one against spurs, you are getting lucky breaks which is what wins titles

i am not complaining i would rather see you plastics win it that that shower of shite from Old Trafford

"you plastics"?????

Stevie G said:

I'd rather anyone won it ahead of your disgusting excuse of a football club.

Spot on Patrick - but will anyone take notice? Doubt it, still us against the world

I'm glad he's mentioned the refereeing body because a lot of people overlook this as an issue and put the blame on the referee alone.

Referees themselves are put under tremendous pressure from above and this doesn't help them when making decisions.

The Webb decision is a prime example of this, he made that judement call on Mario there and then with not even giving a foul. Pressure from above and he changes his report after others have had a chance to look at it again.

Good ploy by City though to put added pressure on the referees during the run in, typical Taggart tactic.

cheddar404 said:
Stevie G said:

I'd rather anyone won it ahead of your disgusting excuse of a football club.

eerr, the "Penny" was as nailed on as you'd ever likely to see. By rights Ledley King should have been sent off as well.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Dirty Harry said:
Clearly there's a feeling within the club that all is not right here, hence this little snippet from Vieira.
We're all susceptible to a degree of looking at things through tinted glasses, which is why I'll often ask the Mrs her opinion, given she is a red she has the most to gain, but even she thinks we are treated harshly and unfairly at times compared to any others, especially Mario, it's quite funny listening to a united fan come out with "if that was Balotelli he'd have been off", I think that in itself speaks volumes really.

Really DH, how could you?

The rest of my family are reds but you can't pick and choose who your relatives are.

Very disappointed ;-)

I'll send you a picture of her (and her young ripe heaving breasts), it'll be as clear as day then bud ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.