Vieira's kick out at Whelan

It would do you a favour if he's banned.

He's a shadow of his former self and should have been sent off twice!!

Mourinho is no mug.

Mancini on the other hand.....

WD

I don't want him banned but he should be for kicking out at Whelan like that. It comes down to violent conduct.

They hardly showed the Vidic Elbow, only mentioned it when the FA said something about it, they will be asking 100 dead beats soon on the incident and probably make a movie out of it.

bluem0ng said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Lets face it, how many of us would lose any sleep if the guy got a 3 match ban, I know I wouldn't.

Write him off after 2 games. Classicly stereotypical post for this place.

If Wiley hadn't let Stoke get away with niggly fouls for 95 mins then Vieira wouldn't have kicked him.

I think you may find that the Viera kick on Whelan was after 3 minutes. How you lot can moan about Wiley is a joke because if he had done his job properly you would have played almost the entire match with 10 men.

I hope he does not get banned though, maybe they should make Man City play him for the next 3 games instead as a punishment. Inter Milan saw your lot coming when they unloaded him on to you. Salif Diao at Stoke is crap and when he first signed for Liverpool he was billed as the next Viera. Maybe they were right afterall.

johnterry said:
bluem0ng said:

If Wiley hadn't let Stoke get away with niggly fouls for 95 mins then Vieira wouldn't have kicked him.

I think you may find that the Viera kick on Whelan was after 3 minutes. How you lot can moan about Wiley is a joke because if he had done his job properly you would have played almost the entire match with 10 men.

I hope he does not get banned though, maybe they should make Man City play him for the next 3 games instead as a punishment. Inter Milan saw your lot coming when they unloaded him on to you. Salif Diao at Stoke is crap and when he first signed for Liverpool he was billed as the next Viera. Maybe they were right afterall.

yeh but 10 v 12 would have been very unfair on us, wiley was the worst homer i have seen for ages.

johnterry said:
bluem0ng said:

You must be very ashamed of your club if you come on here with the Chelsea Captain as your username.

Inbred wanka.

Bluemoon115 said:
johnterry said:

You must be very ashamed of your club if you come on here with the Chelsea Captain as your username.

Inbred wanka.

After we knock you out of the cup I may join a Chelsea forum with the username Wayne Bridge.

To be honest he deserves the ban and no I won't lose sleep over it because MAYBE... just MAYBE Mancini will be forced to play a creative midfielder then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.