Vienna 1970

viennavet said:
As some of the sharper tools in this box may be able to deduce from my user name I am indeed a veteran of the successful ECWC campaign. I only wish I had clearer recollections of the trip and I thank previous contributors to this thread for unlocking memories of the glorious couple of hours or so spent in the torrential rain in the Prater. Suffice to say that after the game my mate and me went into the city and found ourselves rubbing shoulders and eventually other parts with a couple of "ladies of the night". Indeed, dear readers, it was Vienna where I lost my cherry. A night to remember. Luckily there is no correlation between that act and City winning trophies. The intervening years would have been bleak indeed.

You dirty old lucky bastard !!
lol

1_barry_conlon said:
Nicky D said:
My dad was 17 and got my grandma to write him a note so that he could have the time off school, can't remember what the excuse was.

He had a verruca.

Funnily enough, he always seemed to omit that small detail in his retelling of the story!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.