Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

1,400 tickets gone to fans with over 7,000 points. Bloody hell! Should have poured my piggy-bank into Munich instead.

Jimmy Rivers said:
1,400 tickets gone to fans with over 7,000 points. Bloody hell! Should have poured my piggy-bank into Munich instead.

there are a few who held back for this. who would have known about such a shit allocation though.

One ticket needed for Villarreal - rookie mistake of buying flight and hotel before tickets went on sale - 6460 points didn't qualify. Warrington area - can and will travel to collect. Cervezas on me!

Anybody know were I can get 2 Villareal away tickets? I have got 6940 points and the sold out on 7000. Wounded:-(

I need a ticket for Vilareall. Ive cycled from Manchester to Munich, Munich to Valencia, currently on the outskirts of Montpellier.
Will have to collect on the day of the match or 1 or two days before?

Much appreciated

Phil

phil31 said:
I need a ticket for Vilareall. Ive cycled from Manchester to Munich, Munich to Valencia, currently on the outskirts of Montpellier.

Much appreciated

Phil

morning phil, there are going to be a fair few blues in the home end, jump in with them.

good seeing you in munich even if you did call me a prick:)

de niro said:
phil31 said:

Much appreciated

Phil

morning phil, there are going to be a fair few blues in the home end, jump in with them.

Sorry man, I don't remember that, Ive gone all red in the face!!!
Whats the crack with getting tickets for the home end?
Can you pay on the gate? Whats the story??
1400 tickets is scandelous!!<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:09 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
phil31 said:

Much appreciated

Phil

Pm sent to you sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.