Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Viillareal away

has anyone booked the train via renfe.looking to train it from alicante to castellon de la plana . it s coming up 30 0dd euros each way on line .does anyone know if its cheaper online than paying on day of travel or if their is a way of getting it a bit cheaper?

two tickets needed booked flights hotel just need tickets be much appreciated thanks

the 3rd coach is virtually booked up those who have not been in touch or answered my pm,please hurry up and do so to avoid disappointment.unless you have already paid or made arrangement to pay me personally.hurry up.thanks mac
lucainena.es

Ive booked 4 nights away in Barcelona and a hotel in Villareal on the night of the game - planning on taking me and the missus (would be her first game). If there is anyone that would be kind enough to PM me if they have no intention of going but would like to help me out getting tickets that have a heck of a lot of points. I would appreciate it more than you know.
Here's hoping, cheers guys.

with the response i have been getting, i have booked a 4th coach i may have to charge more on this coach, at the moment i have charged 18€ per ticket, if i get full occupancy it will be the same. i am over for the everton and blackburn games(thanks russh and young kippax).i will release payment details shortly.thanks mac

2 tickets for villareal

hi,2 tickets for villareal reqd if anyone can help when they come on sale 4 of us going but will only be able to get 2 tickets please pm.thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.