Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Viillareal away

booked an apartment for a week in benidorm leaving on the 28th oct flying with ryanair from liverpool we paid 220 euros for all 4 of us for the apartment which works out at 55 euros each for the week, and the flights for 60 quid each return. got it from a site called hotels4u we have used it loads of times so its safe enough. roll on the 28th cant wait

takeabooson said:
booked an apartment for a week in benidorm leaving on the 28th oct flying with ryanair from liverpool we paid 220 euros for all 4 of us for the apartment which works out at 55 euros each for the week, and the flights for 60 quid each return. got it from a site called hotels4u we have used it loads of times so its safe enough. roll on the 28th cant wait

Sounds a good deal, now add the grand you'll spend in benidorm and you'll be reet.

dw7 said:
This won't sell out so those looking for tickets will be ok

Check the criteria, it will be sold out. Early.

If it's any consolation, tickets in the Villareal end will be easy to come by.

de niro said:
takeabooson said:

Sounds a good deal, now add the grand you'll spend in benidorm and you'll be reet.

a grand for a week in benidorm. what you been smoking

Anybody who has enough points and not going could do with a coulple of tickets flights hotel travel already paid for pm me please

Quite a few people on here are asking for tickets for this one, if somebody had enough points to get one but wasn't going, how could they help someone to get a ticket without actually having to do anything?

I dont think its very fair people with loads of points buying tickets for other people who have very few. I went to aris and dynamo kiev last season. Munich this season and luckily this didnt happen. its not fair if fans like me miss out who have 3400+ to fans who just want a holiday and wont go to any more matches away for rest of season as I want to go to them all but will wait for when I can buy one.

just think its wrong if i miss out

yes i know people with 6000k+ points but dont want them getting further ahead of me with points so wont ask to use theirs.

To those who are taking friends who very rarely go but fancy a trip to benidorm and a game too thats really out of arder if they get a ticket before me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.