Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Before people book their coach tickets, make sure you are going as I am booking people on,their circumstances change, they want a refund. Which I understand,but I have booked the coaches so I need to pay for them. I will refund any money for people if they cannot go only if the coaches are full. With the response I have had I should be able to fill 7 coaches but I am getting messed about as well. I hope you all understand this.thanks mac

we got a spare for city end at villareal could do with swapping for a derby ticket adult or jnr if anyone got any can swap at villa game saturday

2 spare tickets for the COACH from rachels bar to villareal £16.00 each contact me for details

stillblue said:
mancmackem said:
I only need one,not being greedy like bluebird. Cheers :P

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this upsets anybody but we need 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 more tickets. We have all booked flights and accom at Benidorm along with transfers to and from Villareal but 6 of us without tickets when sell out signs went up.
are u sitting down.......there are 55 of us going, not a fuckin ticket between us !!

mac said:
Before people book their coach tickets, make sure you are going as I am booking people on,their circumstances change, they want a refund. Which I understand,but I have booked the coaches so I need to pay for them. I will refund any money for people if they cannot go only if the coaches are full. With the response I have had I should be able to fill 7 coaches but I am getting messed about as well. I hope you all understand this.thanks mac

I've booked & paid for 3 seats & am pleased to announce I am the proud owner of 3 tickets - so see you in Rachaels Bar !

Mavis said:
mac said:

I've booked & paid for 3 seats & am pleased to announce I am the proud owner of 3 tickets - so see you in Rachaels Bar !

Same here but wish the best of luck to all the blues trying to get in their end. See you all in beni, 5 nights on the piss.

Ok, the coaches will be leaving at 3.30pm from rachels sports bar ( avenida doctor severo Ochoa 6, Rincon de loix. ). You will all be getting a ticket for the coach with your name and number of people booked.
There is strictly no drinking or smoking on the coaches. This is the law. If the driver finds anyone breaking this rule he may stop and get the guardia civil on board to arrest the offenders..
If we leave at 3.30 the coaches will arrive approx 7.15-30. Kick off is 8.45 local time
Coaches can leave earlier but you will have to pm me. Do not pm yet.
I will be sending this message to everyone who has booked. When you receive this send your reply with your party size as I will recheck with monies received.
Your coach will have a number, please get back on the same coach after the game.do not be late as the drivers will only stay a certain amount of time.
Rachels will be open to approx 5am after the game. Clubs in benidorm stay open later. Thanks and enjoy yourselves ,Mac

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.