Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

I have two spare tickets for Villarreal -v- City, but sadly cannot afford to go.
The seats are in Row 7 in the 'preferencial central'

Cost me £139 for the pair (face value of 80 euros each - that's printed on the ticket). I got them from Sky, who I work for. These are SKY/EUFA seats but NOT hospitality or a box, unfortunately.

I have the tickets in hand so I can send them ASAP.

Let me know if you want them.

dansidi@hotmail.com
or txt 07812173639

Dan

dansidi said:
I have two spare tickets for Villarreal -v- City, but sadly cannot afford to go.

Cost me £139 for the pair (face value of 80 euros each - that's printed on the ticket). I got them from Sky, who I work for,
but these are NOT hospitality or a box, unfortunately.

dansidi@hotmail.com
or txt 07812173639

Dan

Says $60 euro on my ticket in the away end ........................ are these in the home end ???????

CITY MIKE 84 said:
i need two if anyone can help travel and accommodation already booked cheers

Cost me £139 for the pair (face value of 80 euros each - that's printed on the ticket). I got them from Sky, who I work for,
but these are NOT hospitality or a box, unfortunately.

dansidi@hotmail.com
or txt 07812173639

I can offer two best seats for the villa game if anyone can offer me two villareal tickets, if that interests anyone . I'll also pay for the Villireal tickets, the Villa tickets will be a gift.

is there anybody with 2 spares for the villareal game away, b buzzin if somebody can offer me as we have booked everything

I am down to the last 18 places on the 4th coach. These are now on a first come first served basis. To the ones who have said they are going and still have not paid,once this coach is full I cannot see there being another. Thanks to all who have paid. See you in benidorm. Mac
Sent from my jaccuzzi by my maid,from the maldives.

mac said:
I am down to the last 18 places on the 4th coach. These are now on a first come first served basis. To the ones who have said they are going and still have not paid,once this coach is full I cannot see there being another. Thanks to all who have paid. See you in benidorm. Mac
Sent from my jaccuzzi by my maid,from the maldives.

pm'd you mate - let me know

Still looking for two tickets Villa Real game, flights & accom sorted. Will be going over anyway and chancing it, but if anyone can help out let me know.

thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.