Viktoria Plzen - Day Trip on Sale Now

Re: City in Europe 2013/14

marcoboogers said:
Stirling1978 said:
marcoboogers said:
I fancy the Russia trip but fear it would be expensive and I don't think there are any direct flights looking on sky scanner. Cheapest is around 250 ish. When does spike put out the details ?
£107 manc-moscow on easyjet weds-thurs

260 now, that's arriving on 2pm wed and depart on thurs at 2100
paid £79

squirtyflower said:
marcoboogers said:
Stirling1978 said:
£107 manc-moscow on easyjet weds-thurs

paid £79

The Easyjet flight arriving at 14.40 on the day of the game would not give enough time to get to the stadium.

Can take a long time to get through immigration at Moscow, and the kick-off is likely to be 5pm local time.

white dog poo said:
squirtyflower said:
marcoboogers said:
paid £79

The Easyjet flight arriving at 14.40 on the day of the game would not give enough time to get to the stadium.

Can take a long time to get through immigration at Moscow, and the kick-off is likely to be 5pm local time.

That's the only wed flight I think

white dog poo said:
squirtyflower said:
marcoboogers said:
paid £79

6pm Central Europe time, which is 5pm uk, should be 8pm in Moscow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.