Viktoria Plzen - Day Trip on Sale Now

Re: City in Europe 2013/14

Stirling1978 said:
white dog poo said:
squirtyflower said:
paid £79

The Easyjet flight arriving at 14.40 on the day of the game would not give enough time to get to the stadium.

Can take a long time to get through immigration at Moscow, and the kick-off is likely to be 5pm local time.
6pm Central Europe time, which is 5pm uk, should be 8pm in Moscow

Sorry, got my time zones mixed up. Could still be a bit risky to arrive on the afternoon of the match.

Out of interest, would this be fist time in MCFC history that we host the current holding European champions in European competition?

I went to Moscow with England in 2007, it took 3 hours to get through immigration and out of the airport. Then we realised we had landed at a different airport, ended up commendeering a bus to get us to the hotel which took another 2 hours across town. Going on the day is a high risk strategy in my book.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! ;)

Actually I'm a passionate supporter of HSV (Hamburg). Since our common quarter-final in 2009 - when I visited the return match and your beautiful stadium - I also follow City!

Though I love HSV, I live in Munich - I assure you, it's a tough life. Now, after the recent draw I think to visit the away match in Munich.

The big question now: Does anybody know, how to get a ticket for the guest block? I will NEVER share a game with Bayern fans around me ... ;)

PS: I'm really sorry, if this is very wrong place for my wish ... :-/

I've got a ticket question also, a mate of mine is a City fan and I'm a Bayern fan and we're looking into going to the City v Bayern game at the Etihad. What is the best way to get tickets for this, when roughly will they go on sale and what price would you expect them to be?

Any info would be appreciated.

nostu said:

Actually I'm a passionate supporter of HSV (Hamburg). Since our common quarter-final in 2009 - when I visited the return match and your beautiful stadium - I also follow City!

Though I love HSV, I live in Munich - I assure you, it's a tough life. Now, after the recent draw I think to visit the away match in Munich.

The big question now: Does anybody know, how to get a ticket for the guest block? I will NEVER share a game with Bayern fans around me ... ;)

Wilkommen Nostu :)

Behind QPR (of course) that was probably my favorite ever City game I've been to at The Etihad.

nostu said:

I've messaged you mate

we are only doing one away at this stage ,the missus got us Munich going out on the sunday morning coming back on the Thursday morning £490 for us both flying with Lufthansa staying at the grand central hotel (looks very posh ) through last minute .com . we went at the same time last year for the Christmas markets had a great time

nostu said:

Great club......went there to watch HSV v Dusseldorf last year, had a fantastic time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.