Viktoria Plzen - Day Trip on Sale Now

Re: City in Europe 2013/14

Eccles Blue said:
kenzie115 said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Has spike announced his packages/prices yet? Can't find them anywhere.

I've not seen anything posted on here and not had an email since the one on Wednesday informing of the rebranding.

I've emailed them and been told:

We will be posting on the forum and emailing as soon as I have the info to hand

If we get it in time, we will be handing out flyers at the match this weekend

So basically hang on until they email/leaflet us! :-)

Cheers Eccles!

Eccles Blue said:
kenzie115 said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Has spike announced his packages/prices yet? Can't find them anywhere.

I've not seen anything posted on here and not had an email since the one on Wednesday informing of the rebranding.

Can someone PM me there email address? Never been with them before but only heard good things about them so may use them this year!

Loukas said:
Eccles Blue said:
kenzie115 said:

Can someone PM me there email address? Never been with them before but only heard good things about them so may use them this year!

Done, sent you a PM.

No Official trip with Thomas Cook due to number of tickets they won't receive enough to fill a plane so I've booked sport options and I have a booking reference does this mean I am confirmed on the flight as never flown before with Spike cheers blues

law74 said:
read that the game will be in Plzen and limited to 620 tickets
(have yet to hear it confirmed but.....)

UEFA web site and City's OS both have Plzen's home ground as the venue so no reason to assume otherwise

Pagie Jnr said:
No Official trip with Thomas Cook due to number of tickets they won't receive enough to fill a plane so I've booked sport options and I have a booking reference does this mean I am confirmed on the flight as never flown before with Spike cheers blues

you should be. was like that when i booked prior

jonmcity said:
Pagie Jnr said:

you should be. was like that when i booked prior

I cant get it past the first page!! I've emailed them and hope there will still be room when they pick up the email. Hope they work Saturdays!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.