Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------Hart------------------
Zaba----Kompany--Nasty-------Kolarov
----------Fernan----Yaya-------------
Navas---------Aguero------------Nasri
--------------Negredo----------------

Will Silva be back for the derby? Hopefully.

de niro said:
steve peel said:
de niro said:
Im sorry to he a grass but ive just seen eccles blue heading for Pamela's.

and why were you so close to it? was you just coming out?
hope you aint left kbb in there?

Me and ric being family men are only here to observe.

If you and Ric are away ... who's going to hold the fort tonight if things get ugly ???

Please don't tell me I'm in for another evening of trying with no joy to connect to a server which has been melted by the furious few!

BillyShears said:
de niro said:
steve peel said:
and why were you so close to it? was you just coming out?
hope you aint left kbb in there?

If you and Ric are away ... who's going to hold the fort tonight if things get ugly ???

Please don't tell me I'm in for another evening of trying with no joy to connect to a server which has been melted by the furious few!
Worry not I think we'll cope without Bill's IT skills, not so sure about losing Ric's though, anyway if things get ugly, the best place to be, will be anywhere but here.

I expect a tough night ahead, both on and off the pitch.

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
de niro said:

Worry not I think we'll cope without Bill's IT skills, not so sure about losing Ric's though, anyway if things get ugly, the best place to be, will be anywhere but here.

I'm praying for a win not just for my own credibility, not just for the three points, not just for Pellegrini's birthday ... but also for you and all the other moderators who would otherwise have to deal with meltdown at Bluemoon whilst Turner and Bill do their best impressions of Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis in the Hangover movies.

BillyShears said:
I'm praying for a win not just for my own credibility, not just for the three points, not just for Pellegrini's birthday ... but also for you and all the other moderators who would otherwise have to deal with meltdown at Bluemoon whilst Turner and Bill do their best impressions of Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis in the Hangover movies.
You and me both then, but in my case only because I'm selfish, and want to hold out some hope of a christmas party in Munich, defeat tonight will probably rule that out before we even get started. What comes round on here is easily dealt with, we're tougher than you might think, oh and when Ric's away we can ban with impunity, and he still gets all the emither when he comes back.

BillyShears said:
cleavers said:
BillyShears said:

You are probably different to me but I get more enjoyment on here in the lead up to a game these days and prefer to watch the games in full without the ups and downs ( mainly downs of late ) during match time.

Have fun wrestling with the natives BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.