Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
cleavers said:
You and me both then, but in my case only because I'm selfish, and want to hold out some hope of a christmas party in Munich, defeat tonight will probably rule that out before we even get started. What comes round on here is easily dealt with, we're tougher than you might think, oh and when Ric's away we can ban with impunity, and he still gets all the emither when he comes back.
Got to agree, if Munich turns into a dead rubber, it'll be a bit flat. Could turn into a good piss up mind, every cloud and all that.

The rumour is despite Julian not being able to jump for set pieces, you all still had a grand old time in Amsterdam last year!
We had a great night the night before, but I drove straight home after the game, so I had no alcohol after about 3pm, but by 4pm it was kicking off anyway so we went elsewhere to eat. As often happens the football was the let down.

Dortmund was excellent though, where we drank one place dry of beer, quite an achievement in Germany.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Be positive, guys and gals. This is the first game of City's march to becoming European Champions(thumbs up).

I am with you pal, we have to believe.

If Pellegrini can get the lads motivated and hungry to go all the way in this competition, who knows what could happen to us come May.

We have the team, let's believe.

Come on City.

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
Got to agree, if Munich turns into a dead rubber, it'll be a bit flat. Could turn into a good piss up mind, every cloud and all that.

The rumour is despite Julian not being able to jump for set pieces, you all still had a grand old time in Amsterdam last year!
We had a great night the night before, but I drove straight home after the game, so I had no alcohol after about 3pm, but by 4pm it was kicking off anyway so we went elsewhere to eat. As often happens the football was the let down.

Dortmund was excellent though, where we drank one place dry of beer, quite an achievement in Germany.

I'm having real money issues this year (getting married next year) so I don't know which/how many European aways I'm going to get to ... I'm definitely going to one group game ... and if we get through ... well then the wedding might get put back a few months!

Havent given the chimps a second thought since the draw, well up for it now. Come on.

Re: Tonights game

nobby_31 said:
is there any indication of the line-up for tonight, on talksport they said Vinny might be back

Cheers nobby_31

Vinny has travelled but a meeting with the medico will decide whether he plays or not.

You would think he will start or not feature at all.

My worry with vinny is our general lack of leadership on the park means he has to do more than the lion share.

He has to learn to manage his body and tackles better as the number of soft tissue injuries for him are starting to become too frequent.

We need him on the park rather than in the medical room.

if there is the slighest risk despite the importance of the game I would start with Nasty and Lescott and we will have to make do.

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:

Think I had an extra 3 nights after Ajax, only having 2 nights for Munich but looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.