Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a sudden moment of clarity and realised that we're going to smash Plzen tonight. I don't mean a "comfortable win", I'm saying at least a 4 goal margin, maybe more.

Feel free to re-quote this post after full time when my prediction comes true.

I think we'll win comfortably, but a scrappy 1-0 would be just fine.

Seeing Vinnie on the teamsheet just makes you feel so much more confident.

blue banks said:
CITY XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Jesus Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

Fuck me that's going for it. Very surprised to see Kompany back but it will be a waste if he limps off again, really hope we're not rushing him back. Suppose he's got to start getting match fit sooner or later and if he can get by unscathed tonight it sets him up well for the derby.

Really thought we'd have played with one striker! Maybe one of Aguero and Dzeko will play more withdrawn to make up numbers in midfield - Maybe we feel we don't need too, but that would be stupid and see us on our arse before we know it IMO!

AGUERO AND DZEKO MUST DEFEND FROM THE FRONT FOR 90 MINUTES, FULL STOP.

Nasri should play deeper and more centrally, NOT ON THE WING where his possession skills and runs from deep are wasted.

PLEASE

COME ON CITY

andrewmswift said:
AGUERO AND DZEKO MUST DEFEND FROM THE FRONT FOR 90 MINUTES, FULL STOP.

Nasri should play deeper and more centrally, NOT ON THE WING where his possession skills and runs from deep are wasted.

PLEASE

COME ON CITY
If they do then it will be the game changer .

this is what i'd like

-Hart

-Nastasic
-Kompany

-Toure

-Zabaleta -Nasri -Kolarov

-Fernandinho

-Aguero
-Navas
-Dzeko

Well my formatting is screwed up but you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.