Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Team and formation predictions anyone?

----------Hart-----------
-Zab--Lescott--Nasty--Kola--
-----Garcia---Fernan------
-Navas---Yaya----Jovetic--
--------Dzeko---------

More of a 4-3-3 though with Yaya not quite so forward. Honestly can't pick a striker. We could go with Aguero or Negredo just as likely and I wouldn't mind with any. We could also play Garcia alongside Nasty and Rodwell or Milner in place of Garcia in midfield, but I think it will ultimately be a slightly more compact 4-3-3 rather than just Yaya and Fernandinho on their own with 2 attacking midfielders and 2 strikers. Set up to nick the win but more under no circumstances to lose.

CITY XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Jesus Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

blue banks said:
CITY XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Jesus Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

3-0 City with that lineup :) Kolarov with a goal of his own!

verry happy that kompany is back but i think milner was more suited for this match than navas

Kompany starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.