Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

mancmackem said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
mancmackem said:
We only got just short of 1000 for Villarreal, so wont be as tough if 1500 is the number but it will still be a nightmare!
Think it was nearer 3k mate
We had the whole of the "birdcage" which holds 2,800 IIRC

Was 1400 after looking up.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/October/Villarreal-away-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... y-sold-out</a>

Think they gave us more later
There seemed to be much more than 1400 in that stand
As for Plisen 1500 would be fine as logistically it´s not as easy as getting to the med

Old town,hotel Terminus inc breakfast 70,Alpha rooms. Cheap as chips and its a 4 star hotel, booked. load of blues have booked this hotel.

Not sure where this talk of 1500 tickets is coming from. If it's a pure guess at least have the decency to admit it.
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that they only gave about 600 tickets to the visitors for a quarter final. That matches with the 5% requirement so why would they give us more?

East Level 2 said:
Not sure where this talk of 1500 tickets is coming from. If it's a pure guess at least have the decency to admit it.
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that they only gave about 600 tickets to the visitors for a quarter final. That matches with the 5% requirement so why would they give us more?

Correct, exactly what I said earlier. Unless they move the game we are looking at around 600 tickets, less superbia, comps etc

Anyone looking for flight...

Manc - milan bergamo on the sunday night.

Milan bergamo - prague on the monday.

Prague - milan bergamo on the wednesday

Milan bergamo - manchester wednesday evening.

Under £100 last night.

Ryanair and wizzair

citizen said:
So can anyone confirm where the game will be played?
City fixture list on the official webpage says it's at the Doosen Arena 19:45 GMT UEFA says website Štruncovy Sady Stadión - Plzen 17/09/2013 - 20:45CET (20:45 local time) Maps show both in the same position so reckon it's the same ground.

Clubs have to give 5% of their capacity, minimum, tickets plus 200 "Cat 1" seats.

So in this instance the 600 figure won't be too wide of the mark. Probably more like 750.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.