Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

Whos managed to get on the jet 2 flight from manchester on the 16th-18th for a reasonable price?

Booked on that going out Monday eve. back Weds eve, paid £138 (although booked it the minute the dates were announced)

I see the price is now £345 but that has come down loads, on the day after the dates were announced it had gone up to £696!!

Tonster said:
Booked on that going out Monday eve. back Weds eve, paid £138 (although booked it the minute the dates were announced)

Yea im on the same flights, i had it for £138 and half way through booking there was a price change, only £4 rise so got it booked.

About an hour later it was £696 !

citizen said:
Tonster said:

Yea im on the same flights, i had it for £138 and half way through booking there was a price change, only £4 rise so got it booked.

About an hour later it was £696 !
£152 Mon to Thurs. Don't think I'll get a ticket, but a few nights in Prague with a load of pissed up blues is hardly going to be a disappointing trip is it?

citizen said:
Whos managed to get on the jet 2 flight from manchester on the 16th-18th for a reasonable price?

Yeah supposed to get it for £274 for two then went up twice whilst booking! Got it for about £160 each in the end.

3 of us on these flights

We are flying from Bristol Monday 6:30pm back late Thursday night. Just deciding wether to pre book a taxi from the airport to Prague town city centre. I've heard you can get royally ripped off if you just flag one down.

Simple tourism.

Pre book all taxis with reputable company and price.
Withdraw cash from cash machines or go to a bank.

citytill1die84 said:
allan harper said:
We are flying from Bristol Monday 6:30pm back late Thursday night. Just deciding wether to pre book a taxi from the airport to Prague town city centre. I've heard you can get royally ripped off if you just flag one down.

We're in same flight :)

We should book a shuttle bus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.