Vilas Boas

Looks like it. The Portuguese Press are calming that he has formally submitted his desire to move to Chelsea after we bought out his contract. Sky Sports reporting it now so don't know anything more than anyone else.

Is he hoping for an impact similar to Mourinho? Could be a disaster if it fails.

PSmyth07 said:
Is he hoping for an impact similar to Mourinho? Could be a disaster if it fails.
I feel he at least has the potential to become a greater coach than Mourinho but I was really sceptical about this happening from the beginning because he's quite literally walking in Mourinho's footsteps which you'd think he would like to avoid, considering he has shunned comparisons to Mourinho in the past.

Castiel said:
PSmyth07 said:
I feel he at least has the potential to become a greater coach than Mourinho but I was really sceptical about this happening from the beginning because he's quite literally walking in Mourinho's footsteps which you'd think he would like to avoid, considering he has shunned comparisons to Mourinho in the past.

I assume they're not discussing this on a Chelsea messageboard then?

Strange that the first place you'd go to discuss this is a City board... but, ho hum...

Soulboy said:
Castiel said:
PSmyth07 said:

I assume they're not discussing this on a Chelsea messageboard then?

Strange that the first place you'd go to discuss this is a City board... but, ho hum...
Actually, we are. I look at all 3 boards at once (I'm a member of a non-football forum as well if you're terribly interested in my internet activities ;)) while I'm doing the post rounds. Besides we're devoid of ITK's and was interested to see if BM had anything different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.