Vilas Boas

Anyone hear Souness on SSN with the typical British mindset? Villas-Boas never played, no one cares about Europe league, etc. etc. Maybe Chelsea should have hired an accomplished player-turned-manager like Bryan Robson, Mark Sparkless Hughes, or Steve Bruce instead. Oh wait...

LoveCity said:
Anyone hear Souness on SSN with the typical British mindset? Villas-Boas never played, no one cares about Europe league, etc. etc. Maybe Chelsea should have hired an accomplished player-turned-manager like Bryan Robson, Mark Sparkless Hughes, or Steve Bruce instead. Oh wait...

Too true, too true! I hate Souness. It's like when Talksport go on about giving young 'British' Managers a chance. I feel like ringing them saying yeah like Stuart Pearce. Anyway in football 'Britain' doesn't actually exist, so technically Souness is as foreign as Mancini!!

hated wot they were saying about his style vs mourinho... talkin about how if hes 2-0 up he wont sit back he will keep attacking, hes an attack minded manager :( jus what we needed at sum points last season

He'll probably do well and still get sacked, such is the management style (or lack of it) of the russian. I think there's a genuine risk that if Chelsea continue along this line of hire and fire they'll be in a similar situation to NUFC where no top manager will touch the job.

Good luck to the guy, there's a good article on BBC Football website singing his praises. If he can last more than 2 seasons then he's an absolute legend.

Despite RA's history of hiring and firing, do you think that by employing a young and inexperienced manager, Chelsea are looking more long term? I mean this guy is very young for such a big club. I just can't see how they can expect immediate results from someone with such little experience. I've gotta feeling that this guy is intended to be there as long as that fella at the swamp IMO.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I can't be arsed calling him Veeyash Bowash. Has he got a nickname or summat?
I just pronounce it as you would assuming its English.

262140_10150338121008502_613653501_10234919_3652977_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.