villa attendance

im_still_here

first topic wooohoo

just had a quick glance on the city ticket selector and the north stand is more or less empty again, i think we are in for another embaressing attendance and ill go for:

Is it on TV?

If yes I can't see it being above 30k TBH, how many will Villa bring on a week night?

I can't attend Wednesday matches during term time as my better half has college and I have 3 young kids

North Stand is pointless for night games. I suspect a lot of people bought seasoncards for kids that don't even go just so they start getting loyalty points early.

More than Aris...your having a laugh mate. be lucky to get over 25k tonite.

Its a cup game on a Wednesday and its not exactly major stuff for Villa like it was Notts County or Leicester, or even Aris. So dont expect the stadium to look too full

We gonna lose anyhow so might as well be empty when we do

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its a cup game on a Wednesday and its not exactly major stuff for Villa like it was Notts County or Leicester, or even Aris. So dont expect the stadium to look too full

We gonna lose anyhow so might as well be empty when we do
Hahahahahah thats the spirit!

masterwig said:
North Stand is pointless for night games. I suspect a lot of people bought seasoncards for kids that don't even go just so they start getting loyalty points early.
Yup.

Plus no-one wants a cup seat there because they don't wanna be surrounded "by a load of fucking kids".

The club have cocked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.