villa attendance

City fans!

I am going tomorrow ... all the way from 'tourist' quarters in Ireland ... first time at COMS ... first time seeing City at home ... it has been one hell of a journey since I started listening to Radio One on a dodgy reception in Dublin ... Colin Bell, Tony Book, etc ... to this.

Took fekn long enough. cyaz all for a pint before and after. Look out for the Paddy with a LOUD Aussie in tow, he is a Villa fan but apart from that it's all good.

Mary D's it is then.

(I know cover up the Villa colours!)

Now quit fekn bitching about our team ... all teams are shite from time to time ... Utd seem to have managed it all season ... imagine doing losing a Cup final like the Gooners ... or flopping like 'pool ... we are going up not down.

Do they go Guinness in Mary D's?

BillyMC said:
More than Aris...your having a laugh mate. be lucky to get over 25k tonite.
it tomorrow to start with and i am sure
the mighty blues fans will turn up in there thousands.

North stand's not pointless it does serve families well. I'm bringing my kids not popular with their mother though and wont get back till midnight. I'm unemployed but Ive paid for the match, cause it's what we do. But I do think City's pricing policy is wrong and it was plain daft to raise the price against Villa for midweek after struggl;ing to get a half decent gate against Notts County. Do City not realise that people are struggling at the moment? We have a lot of cup games to pay for, no complaints about that but it is hitting the pocket at a bad time for many of us. It is getting difficult to justify the expenditure especially if the wife doesn't like football anyway. No reason whatsoever to raise the price for this match. Oh sorry, it's a massive fifth round tie against the mighty Villa, I forgot!

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
North stand's not pointless it does serve families well. I'm bringing my kids not popular with their mother though and wont get back till midnight. I'm unemployed but Ive paid for the match, cause it's what we do. But I do think City's pricing policy is wrong and it was plain daft to raise the price against Villa for midweek after struggl;ing to get a half decent gate against Notts County. Do City not realise that people are struggling at the moment? We have a lot of cup games to pay for, no complaints about that but it is hitting the pocket at a bad time for many of us. It is getting difficult to justify the expenditure especially if the wife doesn't like football anyway. No reason whatsoever to raise the price for this match. Oh sorry, it's a massive fifth round tie against the mighty Villa, I forgot!

we'll be there too mate but I hear exactly where you are coming from

can't keep this up for much longer and will have to pick and choose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.