Villa away loyalty points

warpig said:
funny why you post this then.

*singingtheblues* said:
if you can't beat them, join them.

night. xxx

Because I knew exactly what you were inferring that's why.

And I knew that I did look like I was back-tracking - and I was... for a ticket to the derby!

Make sense?

I know exactly what I meant, and it's clear for everyone to judge for themselves.

I wasn't happy with the way some people abuse the loyalty point system, but Deniro explained himself (even though he didn't have to) and made clear they weren't the motives behind his actions.

He then very kindly offered me a ticket for the derby if his daughter couldn't make it, which I obviously accepted.

Even if he wasn't telling the truth, how am I supposed to know? Am I a mind reader?

I don't know about you, but his motives seem pretty harmless and good-natured to me.

The man made a fantastic gesture and I accepted it, like any reasonably sane individual would - what's your problem?

there is something wrong here, my mate a long standing blue and a box holder has had his application for tickets refused, how can it be that "new" fans get tickets from supporters clubs and he doesnt, he spends a fortune at city, inc corporate away trips.
i am a member of a supporters club but i have never taken a ticket.perhaps i should in future and sell it on here!

anybody know the coach details for this game?? i mean the official one that leaves from CoMS?? How much will it cost and what time will it leave/get back??

If your a member of an official supporters club and there not running a coach to the game, can you go on the coaches from coms, or is this a seperate organisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.