Villa away loyalty points

dannybcity said:
scall1 said:
Last season, you got 20 points for getting a free coach to Barnsley in the UEFA Cup, but if you went to the Faroes for the first leg you got.....20 points.

Same with trips like Cyprus and Santander, Cyprus was miles away, and Santander meant nothing, but you still only got 20 points.

Sometimes these things don't make sense.....

In fairness to the ticket office if they'd offered anymore for the Faroes alot more people would have bought up tickets and not gone due to the cheap prices.

Oh yeah, I mean you've got to find the happy medium. It'd be nice to have got more points for making the effort and expense of going, but as you say, people would take advantage. You can't please all people, and there's problems with every way you try.

I think the current system we've got is about as fair as it can be though. As I say, sometimes it doesn't make sense, but it's not a system that will cover every eventuality and make everyone happy.

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:
i do understand, thats my point i really do, jeanie and jess have the points, they can't go, why not use their numbers to get tickets, ok palace was a one off but they will be hard to get soon.
should we not use them then then tickets will go to a supporter club part timer and the like, we know all blues on here are keen keen lads at least.

i am picking jess up at 10-30 i will know then 100% if she can go to the derby, as a goodwill gesture if she can't i will offer you the ticket, there will be a couple of snags.
1, she WILL get the points.
2, you have to sit with me.

Wow.

Now I've got a bit a dilemma, if I take that ticket it would weaken my argument, and I'd be well and truly humbled, plus I'd forever be in debt to you...

Hmmmm....

Fuck. Not much of a dilemma is it?!

Christ, I can't thank you enough mate, hey I know you might think I'm a bit of a c*nt - but you understand where I'm coming from now don't you mate?

I'm sure we'd get on fine enough sat next to each other, who knows... we might have a lot in common!

I feel like I've been graced by Jesus!

PMSL.

Thanks again mate!

*Well and truly humbled*

l am sat here reading this with tears streaming down my cheeks, l do love a happy ending....

deniro and singingtheblues sitting in O-T ......... K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

Before people start power wanking for this ticket he has not said it is actually 100% available yet?

de niro said:
i am picking jess up at 10-30 i will know then 100% if she can go to the derby, as a goodwill gesture if she can't i will offer you the ticket, there will be a couple of snags.
1, she WILL get the points.
2, you have to sit with me.

what happened to singing the blues moral outrage against using other peoples tickets..........yeh its wrong for people to do it, unless it is me who gets the derby ticket. what a two faced joke he is.

warpig said:
what happened to singing the blues moral outrage against using other peoples tickets..........yeh its wrong for people to do it, unless it is me who gets the derby ticket. what a two faced joke he is.
What did you expect me to say?

If I'd had said no I would have only looked ungracious, and I would've only been putting myself out of joint.

He already has the ticket, if I don't take it someone else will... if you can't beat them, join them.

If you were in my position would you refuse it?

Of course not.

I'm just grateful that Deniro has made such a gesture - it speaks volumes of the man.

Btw, it's not guaranteed that I'll get the ticket anyhow, so you might be pleased to hear that.

*singingtheblues* said:
warpig said:

If I'd had said no I would have only looked ungracious, and I would've only been putting myself out of joint.

He already has the ticket, if I don't take it someone else will... if you can't beat them, join them.

Of course not.

I'm just grateful that Deniro has made such a gesture - it speaks volumes of the man.

Btw, it's not guaranteed that I'll get the ticket anyhow, so you might be pleased to hear that.

read page 3 of this thread singing the blues and you will see that i do not have a problem, or never have had a problem with blues using other peoples tickets to help out fellow supporters, unlike you. you are a two faced hypocrite.

warpig said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Of course not.

read page 3 of this thread singing the blues and you will see that i do not have a problem, or never have had a problem with blues using other peoples tickets to help out fellow supporters, unlike you. you are a two faced hypocrite.

No mate, you should read the entire thread again.

I had a problem with people abusing the loyalty point system, to their own gain - which Deniro has made clear he isn't doing.

He like you said yourself is helping out fellow blues - why should I have a problem with that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.