Villa away loyalty points

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:
i do understand, thats my point i really do, jeanie and jess have the points, they can't go, why not use their numbers to get tickets, ok palace was a one off but they will be hard to get soon.
should we not use them then then tickets will go to a supporter club part timer and the like, we know all blues on here are keen keen lads at least.

i am picking jess up at 10-30 i will know then 100% if she can go to the derby, as a goodwill gesture if she can't i will offer you the ticket, there will be a couple of snags.
1, she WILL get the points.
2, you have to sit with me.

Wow.

Now I've got a bit a dilemma, if I take that ticket it would weaken my argument, and I'd be well and truly humbled, plus I'd forever be in debt to you...

Hmmmm....

Fuck. Not much of a dilemma is it?!

Christ, I can't thank you enough mate, hey I know you might think I'm a bit of a c*nt - but you understand where I'm coming from now don't you mate?

I'm sure we'd get on fine enough sat next to each other, who knows... we might have a lot in common!

I feel like I've been graced by Jesus!

PMSL.

Thanks again mate!

*Well and truly humbled*

Don't worry, i'm going to the Derby and my first game was Hamburg at home.

Immaculate Pasta said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Wow.

Now I've got a bit a dilemma, if I take that ticket it would weaken my argument, and I'd be well and truly humbled, plus I'd forever be in debt to you...

Hmmmm....

Fuck. Not much of a dilemma is it?!

Christ, I can't thank you enough mate, hey I know you might think I'm a bit of a c*nt - but you understand where I'm coming from now don't you mate?

I'm sure we'd get on fine enough sat next to each other, who knows... we might have a lot in common!

I feel like I've been graced by Jesus!

PMSL.

Thanks again mate!

*Well and truly humbled*

Don't worry, i'm going to the Derby and my first game was Hamburg at home.

Haha.

Fancy a pint?

I have flights booked for this...........I will be fookin gutted if it don't make it to Citycard holders.........oh the agony now of a 10 day wait and then the agony of the post getting the ticket to me on time ****sigh****.

Immaculate Pasta said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Haha.

Fancy a pint?

I'm only messing, i'm not going! :-(

Unlucky, well I suppose I might not be either if my luck isn't in...

Or if Deniro concludes that I'm a c*nt and I don't deserve it!

*says 8 Hail Marys*

goatfood said:
liamctid said:
Well thats bollocks - I've never seen you at a game!

DeNiro is in the background of one of my photos from Barca - sat right behind us lol. And next to us at youth cup game last season. Think he is stalking me :-)

Have you heard of the Trawler Boys? He made national press for that one!!!!

Only spoke to DeNiro once and that was when he did the Schalke auction, to which he donated tickets, and I was lucky enough to win one. Only a brief conversation but would say DeNiro will always look out for other blues.

Whooooooosh!

Last season, you got 20 points for getting a free coach to Barnsley in the UEFA Cup, but if you went to the Faroes for the first leg you got.....20 points.

Same with trips like Cyprus and Santander, Cyprus was miles away, and Santander meant nothing, but you still only got 20 points.

Sometimes these things don't make sense.....

scall1 said:
Last season, you got 20 points for getting a free coach to Barnsley in the UEFA Cup, but if you went to the Faroes for the first leg you got.....20 points.

Same with trips like Cyprus and Santander, Cyprus was miles away, and Santander meant nothing, but you still only got 20 points.

In fairness to the ticket office if they'd offered anymore for the Faroes alot more people would have bought up tickets and not gone due to the cheap prices.

scall1 said:

30 points for faroes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.