Villa away loyalty points

de niro said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Does anyone think this game will go to general sale for ST holders? I'm not sure wether to get my ticket while I can or wait and get one with my mates.

how many do you need pete? i am going but i dont think wife and jess are, both got over 4k points.
There's two with less than 2500 points, I think they want to wait though and hope it dosen't sell out because they'll get the students price. Thanks for the offer though.

allan harper said:
Nothing on the Os about them being on sale
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2009/September/Villa-ticket-details-revealed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... s-revealed</a>

Enjoy

ell said:
£29 for 16-21, not made of fucking money you know

personally i think thats fantastic that a 16-21 category exists ... just paid £42 for uni*ed, either way i was looking at our programme from 2000 yesterday and you could get tickets for most clubs for £15 !!! this generation of attendees (bad grammer sorry) is being punished financially

ell said:
allan harper said:
Nothing on the Os about them being on sale
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2009/September/Villa-ticket-details-revealed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... s-revealed</a>

Enjoy

cheers mate nice one.....

Alex B said:
How you all getting there? Trains ok on Monday night?
£28.70 return from Manchester to Witton / Aston, but you need to be back at Witton station for 21 57 or Aston for 22 04 to get back to New Street for the 22 28 to Manchester (Piccadilly 00 37), otherwise it's not back to Picc till 01 36.

felixbg said:
ell said:
£29 for 16-21, not made of fucking money you know

personally i think thats fantastic that a 16-21 category exists ... just paid £42 for uni*ed, either way i was looking at our programme from 2000 yesterday and you could get tickets for most clubs for £15 !!! this generation of attendees (bad grammer sorry) is being punished financially

Personally I think you should fuck off.

de niro said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Does anyone think this game will go to general sale for ST holders? I'm not sure wether to get my ticket while I can or wait and get one with my mates.

how many do you need pete? i am going but i dont think wife and jess are, both got over 4k points.

Unbelievable.

With the greatest amount of respect, the amount of times I've come across you trying to earn loyalty points for your seasoncards without even attending the games is beyond a joke.

It well and truly takes the piss out of those of us who attend games and spend our hard earned to do so, yet you buy the tickets pass them on and then earn the loyalty points without even attending?!

It pisses me off, this isn't anything personal, I've just noticed you doing it more often than most. And since you're a mod as well, I think it's even more outrageous.

A lot of people manipulate the loyalty points system, and there comes a point when I imagine myself or a friend missing out on a ticket for someone who has more points than me, yet hasn't even earned half of them... very very frustrating.

I'm sorry mate, but I had to highlight it... I've been biting my lip for a while now - as I'm sure many others have as well.

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:

Unbelievable.

With the greatest amount of respect, the amount of times I've come across you trying to earn loyalty points for your seasoncards without even attending the games is beyond a joke.

It well and truly takes the piss out of those of us who attend games and spend our hard earned to do so, yet you buy the tickets pass them on and then earn the loyalty points without even attending?!

It pisses me off, this isn't anything personal, I've just noticed you doing it more often than most. And since you're a mod as well, I think it's even more outrageous.

A lot of people manipulate the loyalty points system, and there comes a point when I imagine myself or a friend missing out on a ticket for someone who has more points than me, yet hasn't even earned half of them... very very frustrating.

I'm sorry mate, but I had to highlight it... I've been biting my lip for a while now - as I'm sure many others have as well.

to me he looks like a mate of his, whats wrong with helping a mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.