Villa away loyalty points

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:
how many do you need pete? i am going but i dont think wife and jess are, both got over 4k points.

Unbelievable.

With the greatest amount of respect, the amount of times I've come across you trying to earn loyalty points for your seasoncards without even attending the games is beyond a joke.

It well and truly takes the piss out of those of us who attend games and spend our hard earned to do so, yet you buy the tickets pass them on and then earn the loyalty points without even attending?!

It pisses me off, this isn't anything personal, I've just noticed you doing it more often than most. And since you're a mod as well, I think it's even more outrageous.

A lot of people manipulate the loyalty points system, and there comes a point when I imagine myself or a friend missing out on a ticket for someone who has more points than me, yet hasn't even earned half of them... very very frustrating.

I'm sorry mate, but I had to highlight it... I've been biting my lip for a while now - as I'm sure many others have as well.
That's one of the problems with the system, but fair play to Bill for helping out other blues.

I will be going but my mate orders the tickets in one go on the highest cards first so my ticket hardly ever gets away points.
And my card is free for villa.....

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:
how many do you need pete? i am going but i dont think wife and jess are, both got over 4k points.

Unbelievable.

With the greatest amount of respect, the amount of times I've come across you trying to earn loyalty points for your seasoncards without even attending the games is beyond a joke.

It well and truly takes the piss out of those of us who attend games and spend our hard earned to do so, yet you buy the tickets pass them on and then earn the loyalty points without even attending?!

It pisses me off, this isn't anything personal, I've just noticed you doing it more often than most. And since you're a mod as well, I think it's even more outrageous.

A lot of people manipulate the loyalty points system, and there comes a point when I imagine myself or a friend missing out on a ticket for someone who has more points than me, yet hasn't even earned half of them... very very frustrating.

I'm sorry mate, but I had to highlight it... I've been biting my lip for a while now - as I'm sure many others have as well.

they dont need the loyality points, they do attend games,more than most on here, maybe even you. as for myself i dont have to explain my motives to you or anyone else, however many games you go to i'll be there and then some so dont come on here saying i build points without attending.
as it happens the points did'nt enter my mind, i was just trying to ensure the lad got tickets for his mates knowing AS THE GAME HAS BEEN MOVED the girls can't attend i could help him out.

jess can't make the united game so i have a spare tcket for that, dont worry i wont let a fellow blue have it as i dont want to appear a point grabber.

my mod duties stop me posting my true thoughts about you so i'll just say that you're a proper cock who can go and fuck himself you total prick.

10 points is a fucking joke, im having to book a half day off work for this one. and im with de niro on this one, nothing wrong with doing other blues a favour.

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Unbelievable.

they dont need the loyality points, they do attend games,more than most on here, maybe even you. as for myself i dont have to explain my motives to you or anyone else, however many games you go to i'll be there and then some so dont come on here saying i build points without attending.
as it happens the points did'nt enter my mind, i was just trying to ensure the lad got tickets for his mates knowing AS THE GAME HAS BEEN MOVED the girls can't attend i could help him out.

jess can't make the united game so i have a spare tcket for that, dont worry i wont let a fellow blue have it as i dont want to appear a point grabber.

my mod duties stop me posting my true thoughts about you so i'll just say that you're a proper cock who can go and fuck himself you total prick.

PMSL

Yeah, you've really convinced me there.

So I assume you were "doing other blues a favour" for Portsmouth, Palace, and Barcelona even though each game went on open sale?

Or was it because you wanted to earn the loyalty points without having to bother spending any dosh, or actually even attend the games?

I think that's a no-brainer.

And since you're a mod the CoD doesn't apply to you does it?

but how would he have known that those games were going on open sale, most games dont get down to open sale, maybe barca but there was a lot of interest on here before the game so whats wrong with passing on the ticket

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:

PMSL

Yeah, you've really convinced me there.

So I assume you were "doing other blues a favour" for Portsmouth, Palace, and Barcelona even though each game went on open sale?

Or was it because you wanted to earn the loyalty points without having to bother spending any dosh, or actually even attend the games?

I think that's a no-brainer.

And since you're a mod the CoD doesn't apply to you does it?

you slander me and i will retaliate mod or not. btw its CoC.
i went to barca despite financial differculties surronding all local businesses at the moment, i have had to lay staff off so to get cover for all games is very differcult, i.e when we play arsenal i have no staff so i have to(and will do) close my shop for the afternoon, not so i can go but because my wife and kid CAN make the game and they want me there.
i thought after brighton away last year palace would sell out so thinking if i can't go i'll give someone else a chance of going to the game, as it happends it did'nt sell out, but portsmouth did.

i'll try and speak up as you dont seem to understand.

niether me or my family need the points, understand? dont need them.

when we really hit the big time tickets for away games will be very hard to get, i will still be offering tickets when i can, no jumped up prick will stop me.

finally when i or my girls can't get to home games i advertise the fact on here, many have taken up that offer, and i might add i dont even charge for the seat.
ask on here how many have benefitted from jess's seat being available

how does that add points?

if i was you i'd just sneak away as you have so picked on the wrong fan.

de niro do you still have the united spare for sale or you passing it on? i would pay over face value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.