Villa away loyalty points

I really don't understand what your big problem with De Niro is. If he has earnt enough loyalty points over time to be able to pass on a ticket to a mate when he can't make it then its his choice its his ticket. I'm pretty sure with the amount of games he appears to go to he doesn't really need the extra loyalty points. Some mate you would be if a mate asked you if you could let them use your ticket when you couldnt make a game and you just told them to fuck off.

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
PMSL

Yeah, you've really convinced me there.

So I assume you were "doing other blues a favour" for Portsmouth, Palace, and Barcelona even though each game went on open sale?

Or was it because you wanted to earn the loyalty points without having to bother spending any dosh, or actually even attend the games?

I think that's a no-brainer.

And since you're a mod the CoD doesn't apply to you does it?

you slander me and i will retaliate mod or not. btw its CoC.
i went to barca despite financial differculties surronding all local businesses at the moment, i have had to lay staff off so to get cover for all games is very differcult, i.e when we play arsenal i have no staff so i have to(and will do) close my shop for the afternoon, not so i can go but because my wife and kid CAN make the game and they want me there.
i thought after brighton away last year palace would sell out so thinking if i can't go i'll give someone else a chance of going to the game, as it happends it did'nt sell out, but portsmouth did.

i'll try and speak up as you dont seem to understand.

niether me or my family need the points, understand? dont need them.

when we really hit the big time tickets for away games will be very hard to get, i will still be offering tickets when i can, no jumped up prick will stop me.

finally when i or my girls can't get to home games i advertise the fact on here, many have taken up that offer, and i might add i dont even charge for the seat.
ask on here how many have benefitted from jess's seat being available

how does that add points?

if i was you i'd just sneak away as you have so picked on the wrong fan.

Well thats bollocks - I've never seen you at a game!

cumbriablue said:
de niro do you still have the united spare for sale or you passing it on? i would pay over face value

yeh i want a grand for it:)

no mate i have got few pm's from in the week that have asked me already.

i would never sell over face value.

good luck.

singing, i understand your frustration, but sometimes we end up with spare tickets and would rather give them to blues on here rather than let someone in the pub have, which is tempting because they offer you beer as well as money, if you look at the supporters clubs people are joining like madmen this season because they know,that even with hardly any points, there is a chance that they could go into a draw for someones ticket who cant make a game, whats the difference, before you ask i m not in a supporters club and had well over 5000 points last season so yes i do go and i too have let some people on here have the odd ticket, usually my mates as i still go if he cant make it

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
PMSL

Yeah, you've really convinced me there.

So I assume you were "doing other blues a favour" for Portsmouth, Palace, and Barcelona even though each game went on open sale?

Or was it because you wanted to earn the loyalty points without having to bother spending any dosh, or actually even attend the games?

I think that's a no-brainer.

And since you're a mod the CoD doesn't apply to you does it?

i went to barca despite financial differculties surronding all local businesses at the moment, i have had to lay staff off so to get cover for all games is very differcult, i.e when we play arsenal i have no staff so i have to(and will do) close my shop for the afternoon, not so i can go but because my wife and kid CAN make the game and they want me there.
i thought after brighton away last year palace would sell out so thinking if i can't go i'll give someone else a chance of going to the game, as it happends it did'nt sell out, but portsmouth did.

when we really hit the big time tickets for away games will be very hard to get, i will still be offering tickets when i can, no jumped up prick will stop me.

finally when i or my girls can't get to home games i advertise the fact on here, many have taken up that offer, and i might add i dont even charge for the seat.

Jesus Christ.

Ok...

First of all I didn't "slander you", I simply made an observation and commented on it. I also made it pretty clear that it wasn't personal, I only made the point I did in response to your post as it seemed appropriate and it was brought to my attention again.

Listen, you don't have to explain yourself. I admire the fact that you still make it to a lot of games regardless of how difficult you find it with cash etc in these hard times.

Second of all I'm no "jumped up prick", which I don't appreciate being called by a mod who doesn't seem to appreciate that different posters have different opinions.

You can say all you like, you appeared (and appear) to be one of the many typical seasoncard holders who manipulate the system for his/her own gain, I don't know who you're trying to convince but buying tickets on your own card and then selling them on "does add points".

I make one observation, comment on it, and then I'm subject to a torrent of abuse from mod?!

"Sneak away as you have so picked on the wrong fan"

What?!

I think you've got your knickers in a twist, seemed to overreact a little don't you think?

*singingtheblues* said:
de niro said:

Jesus Christ.

Ok...

First of all I didn't "slander you", I simply made an observation and commented on it. I also made it pretty clear that it wasn't personal, I only made the point I did in response to your post as it seemed appropriate and it was brought to my attention again.

Listen, you don't have to explain yourself. I admire the fact that you still make it to a lot of games regardless of how difficult you find it with cash etc in these hard times.

Second of all I'm no "jumped up prick", which I don't appreciate being called by a mod who doesn't seem to appreciate that different posters have different opinions.

You can say all you like, you appeared (and appear) to be one of the many typical seasoncard holders who manipulate the system for his/her own gain, I don't know who you're trying to convince but buying tickets on your own card and then selling them on "does add points".

I make one observation, comment on it, and then I'm subject to a torrent of abuse from mod?!

What?!

I think you've got your knickers in a twist, seemed to overreact a little don't you think?

overreacting? its you thats been "biting your lip for a while" it worries me you are so interested in how i deal with my season ticket.

as for being a mod, you did'nt attack the mod, you picked on the fan, the seasonticket holder.
of all the people you could vented your anger on you picked the guy least likely to have or need an ulterior motive.

Wigan got Charged £38 there too so it isn't because they have jut gone up for us.

Most clubs seem to have put up match day prices regardless of who they play.

Fulham will be £40 for us this season, same cat as last season but gone u a fiver.

At least Pompey and Chelsea have frozen prices by the looks of it.

Even Burnley will be £35, but their home fans will need to pay £67 to see it!

In the old days every match was 10 points, even mid week carling cup matches in London.

jeese ... people seem to get wound up so easy on here these days ... de niro offers to help a blue and suddenly an alternative motive is unearthed one that ought to be punishable by death seemingly. how's everyone getting to this one then? dyou know if the bus is going bill?

10 points seems a bit harsh, particularly considering wigan at home last year was 30 points, and birmingham isn't exactly close ?!?!?!

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Jesus Christ.

Ok...

What?!

overreacting? its you thats been "biting your lip for a while" it worries me you are so interested in how i deal with my season ticket.

as for being a mod, you did'nt attack the mod, you picked on the fan, the seasonticket holder.
of all the people you could vented your anger on you picked the guy least likely to have or need an ulterior motive.

The "biting the lip" comment was referring to the subject as a whole, you being part of it - but not just you in particular.

I haven't attacked anyone, I simply stated my opinion as I believe a lot of fans are being short-changed - believe it or not I wasn't attacking you, I thought it might appear as though I was, but I thought I'd made it clear enough that wasn't my intention.

I "picked" you since it was just the latest in a long line of such posts, plus you're the most high profile poster who does it - which would make more sense having a debate with you on it rather than some poster who spends his entire time in the ticket forum with only a handful of posts.

Look I never questioned your support, you're obviously a die-hard blue... I just find it frustrating that there are people who'll get a ticket for the big games ahead of myself - even though many of those haven't earned them.

For example I fell just short of a ticket for this season's derby, but there'll be many there who have less points than myself yet they have a ticket and I don't.

Surely you can understand why I'd be frustrated?

Corky said:
Wigan got Charged £38 there too so it isn't because they have jut gone up for us.

Most clubs seem to have put up match day prices regardless of who they play.

Fulham will be £40 for us this season, same cat as last season but gone u a fiver.

At least Pompey and Chelsea have frozen prices by the looks of it.

Even Burnley will be £35, but their home fans will need to pay £67 to see it!

In the old days every match was 10 points, even mid week carling cup matches in London.

why do they have blackburn 3pm ko on a sat first game of the season huge demand for tickets 20 points

and

villa 8pm ko monday night on tv no were near as big of demand 10 points seems a bit backward to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.