Villa away

Rammy Blue said:
chase of spades said:
Thanks pal,will do!
Anyone driving down know of anywhere to park or where not to park?
Thanks guys.

We always park on Aston Lane just as you turn onto it from the A34, it's a decent walk (20 mins) to ground but an absolute doddle for getting away after game.
Nice one mate,will do that then.
Just got my tickets through the post and it says kick off 15.00 on them,this is wrong aint it?
Anyone else the same?

chase of spades said:
Rammy Blue said:
We always park on Aston Lane just as you turn onto it from the A34, it's a decent walk (20 mins) to ground but an absolute doddle for getting away after game.
Just got my tickets through the post and it says kick off 15.00 on them,this is wrong aint it?
Anyone else the same?

Think they all say it mate.

Kinky Dribbler said:
chase of spades said:
Anyone else the same?

Think they all say it mate.
Oh are they,fair enough,just thought i would ask!
Thanks mate

LongsightM13 said:
chase of spades said:
Hi chili,i got the same msg as you,anybody else get it? anybody going to this place?
Fucking miles away and complicated. Easy to get lost in home fan territory. Avoid
*coughs loudly *
miles away >>??? 1.7 miles from ground .
get lost ???
one straight rd one bus stop five stops ... even a window licker could do this one ..
villa territory ??/
aston uni campus . if i had a pub full of villa i would hardly be tapping away on here to offer you guys a good deal.
ive been open since november we dont have any fans in let alone villa we usually shut !!!
but hey longsight yer posting name ??? hmmm do u wear glasses by any chance .
do a map search turks head b4 7at to trinity rd ,
guys im just trying to drum so custome up offer u a decent boozer no entry fee no trouble some free parking and decent cheap food.
longsight come SEE for yourself but no guid dogs allowed . my mastiff will eat it ...

Don't go here its rough as fuck and miles away from the ground, its practically in the city centre. Shithole.

pictures of bar are on face book page ... if you aint been sunjihai17 !! pls dont rubbish the place . You def aint been .... As said before your all welcome come on after visiting and tell me its a shit hole the beers crap and the toilets stink ... but hey give me a break...
you wont find any of the above apply ...
invites there for you guys to get decent food beer and free parking if you driving , we 1.7 miles from ground ...

rintintin theres a pint on the bar for you should you come to visit .. lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.