Villa away

Been doing this trip for 20-plus years. Train to New Street, train to Witton, turn left out of station, one minute to the Cap and Gown boozer (away pub). Curried goat, rice and peas from the Jamaican jerk shack directly opposite, two minutes walk to away turnstiles. Job done.

LongsightM13 said:
Been doing this trip for 20-plus years. Train to New Street, train to Witton, turn left pit of station, one minute to the Cap and Gown boozer (away pub). Curried goat, rice and peas from the Jamaican jerk shack directly opposite, two minutes walk to away turnstiles. Job done.

Gap and Gown?

Fuck that, you have to pay to get in...robbing Brummie bastards.

mcfcliam said:
LongsightM13 said:
Been doing this trip for 20-plus years. Train to New Street, train to Witton, turn left pit of station, one minute to the Cap and Gown boozer (away pub). Curried goat, rice and peas from the Jamaican jerk shack directly opposite, two minutes walk to away turnstiles. Job done.

Gap and Gown?

Fuck that, you have to pay to get in...robbing Brummie bastards.
Just fire a load of Shrapnel into the bucket, they don't give a frig. Last year they got a handful of pre-Euro Irish coins I found in a drawer. They even thanked me.
The Parkside near Maine Road also had a 'children's charity' collection on the door...

Chillidog77 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Advantage of being a student (cue abuse) at University of Birmingham. Cheap pubs and a £1.20 return to Aston!

Just received the following:-
hi chili im the landlord of the turks head we are promoting to u mancs oops city fans that we are open for ya we are only a bus ride away search us on face book or postcode b4 7at we have no custome as such on a sat at the min so welcome anyone we based on aston uni campus search on BING for turks head lawson st we a bus ride away from villa park we have some free parking spaces and have touted on here with permission already as we sell some beer at £1.90 a pint.
Hi chili,i got the same msg as you,anybody else get it? anybody going to this place?

chase of spades said:
Chillidog77 said:
Just received the following:-
hi chili im the landlord of the turks head we are promoting to u mancs oops city fans that we are open for ya we are only a bus ride away search us on face book or postcode b4 7at we have no custome as such on a sat at the min so welcome anyone we based on aston uni campus search on BING for turks head lawson st we a bus ride away from villa park we have some free parking spaces and have touted on here with permission already as we sell some beer at £1.90 a pint.
Hi chili,i got the same msg as you,anybody else get it? anybody going to this place?
Fucking miles away and complicated. Easy to get lost in home fan territory. Avoid

LongsightM13 said:
chase of spades said:
Fucking miles away and complicated. Easy to get lost in home fan territory. Avoid
Thanks pal,will do!
Anyone driving down know of anywhere to park or where not to park?
Thanks guys.

felixbg said:
just go outside the cap & gown, theres an offy near and a tescos/asda/morrisons

Was gonna attempt this at Arsenal this year but the police wouldnt even let anyone in the offy as they knew our trick ;) Hopefully they wont be as wise at Villa!

chase of spades said:
LongsightM13 said:
Thanks pal,will do!
Anyone driving down know of anywhere to park or where not to park?
Thanks guys.

We always park on Aston Lane just as you turn onto it from the A34, it's a decent walk (20 mins) to ground but an absolute doddle for getting away after game.

squirtyflower said:
kenzie115 said:
Block Q2 for me, row B, seat 9. A bit close to the front but nearer the half way line so not too bad.

Capacity 51,393? That's not right is it?
42000 approx isn't it?

Villa are planning on rebuilding the north stand end..I think this is what the capacity will be once the works been done..will be a decent looking stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.