Villa boo boys

Not suggesting you should, but if I labelled all city fans as 'plastic' or arrogant after seeing 1 or 2 new city fans appear since the takeover, you'd be a bit pissed off because it's rubbish.

People specifically turned upto this game to boo, and any real villa fan condemns that. Barry didn't deserve it, but he's clever enough to realise a huge majority of Villa fans still love him as a man and a player.

I've heard a lot of comments calling ALL villa fans classless, because a few of us decided to boo one our biggest legends in recent years.

I guarantee you, next year Barry will be greeted with a round of applause. Because the braindead morons who boo will have long forgotten.

AVFC1892 said:
Not suggesting you should, but if I labelled all city fans as 'plastic' or arrogant after seeing 1 or 2 new city fans appear since the takeover, you'd be a bit pissed off because it's rubbish.

People specifically turned upto this game to boo, and any real villa fan condemns that. Barry didn't deserve it, but he's clever enough to realise a huge majority of Villa fans still love him as a man and a player.

I've heard a lot of comments calling ALL villa fans classless, because a few of us decided to boo one our biggest legends in recent years.

I guarantee you, next year Barry will be greeted with a round of applause. Because the braindead morons who boo will have long forgotten.

a few ?!?!?!?! mate it was like half the ground, the whole end (the one full of pricks to our right) were going mental everytime he went anywhere near them

can you explain all the shirts being help up and banners with judas and $$$$ all over them then??

just a few but from where i was sitting 75% of the ground was booing, i don't car if you have shaaged his wife mate! you was shown up by true fans, dunnie actually did ask for a transfer, he was given the option of staying but decided to go, so before you open your mouth about my club get your facts right! anyway do me a favor pop in the cap n gown and tell the yonner to sort his pumps out for next year! never liked villa fans, and never will!

birmingham englands second city my arse! cant wait to play you at home and smash you 3/4-0, and i bet berry still gets booed then you can come on here and try and defend your fans again!

4times said:
can you explain all the shirts being help up and banners with judas and $$$$ all over them then??

just a few but from where i was sitting 75% of the ground was booing, i don't car if you have shaaged his wife mate! you was shown up by true fans, dunnie actually did ask for a transfer, he was given the option of staying but decided to go, so before you open your mouth about my club get your facts right! anyway do me a favor pop in the cap n gown and tell the yonner to sort his pumps out for next year! never liked villa fans, and never will!

birmingham englands second city my arse! cant wait to play you at home and smash you 3/4-0, and i bet berry still gets booed then you can come on here and try and defend your fans again!

if you think our fans wouldnt be the same, under the exact same circumstances i think your kidding yourself, imo.

r.soleofsalford said:
4times said:

if you think our fans wouldnt be the same, under the exact same circumstances i think your kidding yourself, imo.

our fans are nowhere near as fickle ... when SWP left then came back to COMS with chelski there were no banners, no judas comments and no money being waved at him !!! the odd tosser booed but it was very minimal

shaun wright???
got a great reception from what i can remember
a few boo's but nothing compared to them mongs

felixbg said:
a few ?!?!?!?! mate it was like half the ground, the whole end (the one full of pricks to our right) were going mental everytime he went anywhere near them

I concur, it was not a minority, it was a majority. Also I deleted a post on here from a Villa fan that suggested he/she supported what happened, though I'd better not say who posted it......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.