Villa boo boys

AVFC1892 said:
4times said:
take it you didn't go to the match it was the majority of your groud booing and signing one of two songs you have! your fans were in disbelief when dunney got the reception he did, and when we sung his name after he scored! villa fans were shown up by the blue army mate end of story!!!

I have a season ticket son.

Forget your bias for a moment, and realise that Dunne and Barry transfers are entirely different.

And 2 songs? Er, bluemoon and 'citehhhh' is all I've ever heard from the blue boys from nachester.

I know friends of Barry, and he's still a Villa fan. deal with it, why would I lie.

After Monday, you might want to check back with them on that. They probably have news for you.

Richard Dunne on the other hand - once a blue, always a blue.

you forgeting the adebayor chants that lasted for about 5 minutes after we scored?
bellamy chants?
dunnie chants?
bluemoon?
the only football team to come from manchester?
hark now hear?
we're the pride of manchester?
small town in wallsall

you want me to carry on.....

all you sung was it's your club my lord, its your club, or whatever it is
and villa villa villa villa

oh ye sorry 3 songs that wank song about agbonglahor being fast as fuck to the tune of culture club hahahahaha hilarious!!!

Pam said:
AVFC1892 said:

Forget your bias for a moment, and realise that Dunne and Barry transfers are entirely different.

And 2 songs? Er, bluemoon and 'citehhhh' is all I've ever heard from the blue boys from nachester.

I know friends of Barry, and he's still a Villa fan. deal with it, why would I lie.

After Monday, you might want to check back with them on that. They probably have news for you.

Richard Dunne on the other hand - once a blue, always a blue.

Dunne is City, always will be 100%.

That's an understatment.

4times said:
you forgeting the adebayor chants that lasted for about 5 minutes after we scored?
bellamy chants?
dunnie chants?
bluemoon?
hark now hear?
small town in wallsall

oh ye sorry 3 songs that wank song about agbonglahor being fast as fuck to the tune of culture club hahahahaha hilarious!!!

That banner in the Holte End of the commentary quote or whatever is terrible.

Like Chelsea ones like 'Captain Terry's Barmy Army' and 'The place to be on a saturday'.

4times said:
bellamy chants?
dunnie chants?
bluemoon?
hark now hear?
small town in wallsall

And fucking Kumbaya.

Pam said:
4times said:
bellamy chants?
dunnie chants?
bluemoon?
hark now hear?
small town in wallsall

And fucking Kumbaya.

Not as bad as United singing 'coma United road'

WTF is that all about?

this guy must not have realised some on here go ey pam?
one of the loudest away for a while in the second half i thought

AVFC1892 said:
4times said:
take it you didn't go to the match it was the majority of your groud booing and signing one of two songs you have! your fans were in disbelief when dunney got the reception he did, and when we sung his name after he scored! villa fans were shown up by the blue army mate end of story!!!

"Oh Lord Richard Dunne".......in a few months time you will just think that and not sing!

We have many songs, but that isn't the point.

You can think Barry is 'yours' all you like, just as much as you probbaly think Adebayor is a blue or whatever.

Barry knew he'd get a few boos, from some idiots, but from his own mouth he's 'villa for life'.

Do you think a few pantomine boos, then a massive round of applause from the holte end at the end of the game will change that?

I know most of you just can't put club bias aside for a moment, but hey, I'm sure there are a few sensible people on here.

AVFC1892 said:
We have many songs, but that isn't the point.

You can think Barry is 'yours' all you like, just as much as you probbaly think Adebayor is a blue or whatever.

Barry knew he'd get a few boos, from some idiots, but from his own mouth he's 'villa for life'.

Do you think a few pantomine boos, then a massive round of applause from the holte end at the end of the game will change that?

I know most of you just can't put club bias aside for a moment, but hey, I'm sure there are a few sensible people on here.

occasionally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.