Villa Fans

They have been gracious to us on other city forums .....

i've just seen three Villa fans in succession post good things about City today , and wishing us all the best.

I thought they were pretty good actually. In good voice before the game, in the shambles,with no aggro.

Then during the match they looked like they were having a bit of an awaday laugh ( especially the banana conga)...given that they just got knocked out of the race for 4th spot, they left the ground and mingled with City fans on the way back to Picadilly.

I'd rather have that, than their "zulu" neighbours

The long row of blokes dressed as Bananas today made me laugh,especially when they tried to do the conga down the steps and across the front row only to find there was not enough room so they all had to go back to their row, PMSL

blueshortshorts said:
I thought they were pretty good actually. In good voice before the game, in the shambles,with no aggro.

Then during the match they looked like they were having a bit of an awaday laugh ( especially the banana conga)...given that they just got knocked out of the race for 4th spot, they left the ground and mingled with City fans on the way back to Picadilly.

You obviously didn't go to Maine Road very often then-they always kicked off mate

blueshortshorts said:

Definitely.

They weren't bad actually. Thought they supported their team well.

Was good to shut the gobby gits up though ;-)

As always (last 30 years) had a laugh before and after the game with Villa fans. They're some of the best, on Weds we've got some of the worst visiting.

anyone else see the pissed up frank gallagher lookalike offering all the city fans out on the second tier . was very funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.