Villa Fans

padgey said:
Gotta be takin the piss if you think Villa are a shit club... They are a big club.. have you seen our away support these days how many tickets have we returned away from home this season....

spot on..we are not exactly prolific with our away fans nowadays ourself

Had me laughing the handball stuff.. it was like the whole end was doing it. Class.

I don't mind Villa actually I used to enjoy going there. Before we got beat 4-2 with Hughes I think I went 5/6 times unbeaten there.. great.

Originals said:
Had me laughing the handball stuff.. it was like the whole end was doing it. Class.

I don't mind Villa actually I used to enjoy going there. Before we got beat 4-2 with Hughes I think I went 5/6 times unbeaten there.. great.
Didn't Agbonlahor score a hat-trick in about 8 minutes in that game.

Villaninpeace said:
There is a light said:
The worst song in the history of football

Gabby Gabby, Gabby Gabby, Gabby Agbonlahor
He's fast as fuck He's fast as fuck

To the tune of a Boy George song!

You try and come up with something better for Gabriel Agbonlahor, it ain't easy fella.

Gabby Gabby Gabby
He aint grabby
Money aint an issue when your mams a whore

Piss easy. ;-)

AND:

We have gabby
We have gabby
We have gabby and he is shit.

Villaninpeace said:
cleavers said:
Your treatment of one of your best servants in recent years was a disgrace at Villa Park, contrast it with ours of one of ours.

Totally totally different circumstances but I've already covered that.

Perhaps, but it doesn't show much class, because whatever Barry is, he's no mercenary only after the money, like you claim. If you were in his position you'd do much the same I'd wager. He could easily have gone to the scousers a year earlier but he didn't, he stayed with you, and had a great season from what I remember (a better one than he's had for us anyway), maybe he realised that when we came in for him, we had a better chance of playing in the holy grail of the CL than you or Liverpool, and took the risk to come here.

I've no problem with you or any decent Villa fans, but don't try and claim your fans were anything great today, because they showed they can lack class like any other set of fans (us very much included).

Villa Park is probably the away ground I've visited most in my time, and invariably enjoyed, and in my last couple of visits its become less enjoyable because of your support.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Originals said:

Didn't Agbonlahor score a hat-trick in about 8 minutes in that game.

Not sure but we were in that horrible orange kit, and Bojinov got injuried again..

Villaninpeace said:
There is a light said:
The worst song in the history of football

Gabby Gabby, Gabby Gabby, Gabby Agbonlahor
He's fast as fuck He's fast as fuck

To the tune of a Boy George song!

You try and come up with something better for Gabriel Agbonlahor, it ain't easy fella.

Agbonlahor Agbonlahor-or-or
He scores the odd goal
But he misses loads more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.