Villa Fans

mancityvstoke said:
ANYWAY.......bollocks to Villa fans and the love in (everyone forget how they slag us off for winning fk all even though we spent zillions?)

did anyone see THIS today dishing out leaflets? I nearly missed the game

28aq2km.jpg

he lives near me ;p

mancityvstoke said:
ANYWAY.......bollocks to Villa fans and the love in (everyone forget how they slag us off for winning fk all even though we spent zillions?)

did anyone see THIS today dishing out leaflets? I nearly missed the game

28aq2km.jpg
There is a God.

Quite like villa, although there fans were giving it pretty large when 1-0 up. Sang alot and made loads of noise. Had a laugh with a couple of villa fans on the way back to town. there alright.

Did anyone see when it was getting a bit taisty outside some lad proper giving it trying to get past the police, i would have been very intimidated...........if he was not wearing a stripy coulerfull poncho and sunbrero to match hahaa. cant relly be a hooligan in facey dress lol.

cant spell-dont care said:
Quite like villa, although there fans were giving it pretty large when 1-0 up. Sang alot and made loads of noise. Had a laugh with a couple of villa fans on the way back to town. there alright.

Did anyone see when it was getting a bit taisty outside some lad proper giving it trying to get past the police, i would have been very intimidated...........if he was not wearing a stripy coulerfull poncho and sunbrero to match hahaa. cant relly be a hooligan in facey dress lol.

i dont know....i'd have shit myself if this was coming at me ;)

1ac331_lg.jpg

cant relly be a hooligan in facey dress lol.

someone posted a well funny story on here not too long ago about gettign chased by a mob of stoke lads in the late 80's and witnessing in shock two city fans (think one was dressed as adolf hitler, the other as orville the duck) going toe-to-toe and getting the better of two clay heads after a game. was well funny.

warpig said:
cant relly be a hooligan in facey dress lol.

someone posted a well funny story on here not too long ago about gettign chased by a mob of stoke lads in the late 80's and witnessing in shock two city fans (think one was dressed as adolf hitler, the other as orville the duck) going toe-to-toe and getting the better of two clay heads after a game. was well funny.

lol..those were the days mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.