Villa Fans

Welcome Villainpeace.

I thought your fans were quite quiet yesterday, especially in the second half, used to you being much louder. The fancy dress pics are ace.

As for the "where were you" chants I take them as banter and irony. Everyone in football knows loads of fans stuck by City in the darks days of the third level. Don't undertsand why cleavers [I think] is getting so upset about it. In fact we have an extra 15000 fans at home now so perhaps they are entitled to sing it?

I had a downer on Villa fans about twenty years ago where there was a minutes silence for one of our ex-players and they sang all the way through it. But over the years I've visited VP a number of times and had good times with their fans so put that down to the way things were back then.

To call them a shit club is pathetic to be honest. Their recent history disproves that childish statement.

warpig said:
cant spell-dont care said:
cant relly be a hooligan in facey dress lol.

someone posted a well funny story on here not too long ago about gettign chased by a mob of stoke lads in the late 80's and witnessing in shock two city fans (think one was dressed as adolf hitler, the other as orville the duck) going toe-to-toe and getting the better of two clay heads after a game. was well funny.

Cheers Warpig that's one fucking funny thought. Brilliant.

Once went to Wigan on a fancy dress bank holiday (its full of lots of pies, lots of steroids and lads who like the gym). But seeing these two 18 stone lads in ballerina tutu's kicking fuck out of one another is an image I will take to the grave.

Eddie Hitler said:
roque balboa said:
Villa fans big themselves up, then startt siging until things go wrong. Not once did I hear a word out of them throughout the second half. Always been the same, tossers.
There was,nt a word from our fans when we were losing either.

I never bigged us up though.

manchester blue said:
I had a downer on Villa fans about twenty years ago where there was a minutes silence for one of our ex-players and they sang all the way through it. But over the years I've visited VP a number of times and had good times with their fans so put that down to the way things were back then.

Very very unlike us to be honest, I've followed us home and away for 25 years and can think of very few times anything like that has happened. I was at Anfield on the 10th anniversary of Hillsborough and a Villa fan got ejected from the ground for his own protection from other Villa fans after answering his phone during the minutes silence.

We aren't the sort of fans to show such disrespect, there are few things worse in football in my view. We had it happen last season on the last day with Newcastle fans and you are right it leaves a long lasting bad impression.

manchester blue said:
To call them a shit club is pathetic to be honest. Their recent history disproves that childish statement.

I've left those comments well alone to be honest, I'm confident enough in most City fans knowledge of the history of the game to deal with that one for me.<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 12:00 pm --<br /><br />
roque balboa said:
Eddie Hitler said:
There was,nt a word from our fans when we were losing either.

I never bigged us up though.

Neither have I to be honest.

Haven't read the whole thread but calling the Villa fans "shit" is a little harsh imo.
We were well quiet for most of the first half (I'm in 111) and I've got to admit the tension was getting to us.It definately stopped a lot of the usual banter.

I'm going to be a wreck come Wednesday....

manchester blue said:
Welcome Villainpeace.

I thought your fans were quite quiet yesterday, especially in the second half, used to you being much louder. The fancy dress pics are ace.

As for the "where were you" chants I take them as banter and irony. Everyone in football knows loads of fans stuck by City in the darks days of the third level. Don't undertsand why cleavers [I think] is getting so upset about it. In fact we have an extra 15000 fans at home now so perhaps they are entitled to sing it?

Can you explain this please?

the bananas in pyjamas and the pink panther guys were walking infront of me all the way back into town, what everyone must of though of them walking down the street like that! haha

was funny though, looked great the fancy dress, the bananas in pyjamas bloke was the best!

did i see a surgeon at the back of level 2 and loads of chefs on level 1? lol

the banana conga was funny aswell.

We always do fancy dress for the last away game of the season, yesterday was a fairly poor show I think because everyone was so focussed on the game.

Last year away at Boro for the last game the majority of fans were in fancy dress, it was some sight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.