Villa fans

Been keeping a low profile on this one but it's probably time to 'fess up.

My name is Threespires and I am married to a Villa fan.

In mitigation your honour I would say:
  • In the run up to our wedding, when I phoned her from Maine Rd to say i was still in the bidding for one of the Hyde Rd turnstiles at around £600 mark i think, her only response was why am i not surprised.
  • She came with me to collect/carry the signage I did end up buying that day and was only mildly annoyed at my plans for them (but did veto one of them getting a glass top and being turned into a coffee table).
  • She doesn't bang on about the EC other than to say it seems like a lifetime ago.
  • She has never tried to convince the kids to support anyone but City on the basis 'on what planet would that be fair'.
  • She thinks Jack is much better off at City than Villa and saying otherwise is childish.
  • When Bernardo scored the volley against Villa said 'that should be goal of the season but it won't be will it'.
  • Acknowledges the extent of the 'Agenda' more than some on this board
  • She only ever refers to Klopp as Bingo and Neville as Ratboy.
  • She thinks the bitterness of a lot of Villa fans is a bit embarrassing and 'small time'.
  • She doesn't sound anything like Amy Turtle (but some of her friends do :-)
  • Generally she is the exception that proves the rule.
As for the rest of them, well....
I’ve always wanted to be the first to say this : “you know the rules”…..

I’ve always wanted to be the first to say this : “you know the rules”…..

Haha. Now you mention it, I can think of a couple of pics from back in the days when we first started going out that in retrospect indicated she was always quite relaxed with accommodating my love of City, they won't be going on here!!

Haha. Now you mention it, I can think of a couple of pics from back in the days when we first started going out that in retrospect indicated she was always quite relaxed with accommodating my love of City, they won't be going on here!!
ahhhhhh the old CITY KIT shag

Been keeping a low profile on this one but it's probably time to 'fess up.

My name is Threespires and I am married to a Villa fan.

In mitigation your honour I would say:
  • In the run up to our wedding, when I phoned her from Maine Rd to say i was still in the bidding for one of the Hyde Rd turnstiles at around £600 mark i think, her only response was why am i not surprised.
  • She came with me to collect/carry the signage I did end up buying that day and was only mildly annoyed at my plans for them (but did veto one of them getting a glass top and being turned into a coffee table).
  • She doesn't bang on about the EC other than to say it seems like a lifetime ago.
  • She has never tried to convince the kids to support anyone but City on the basis 'on what planet would that be fair'.
  • She thinks Jack is much better off at City than Villa and saying otherwise is childish.
  • When Bernardo scored the volley against Villa said 'that should be goal of the season but it won't be will it'.
  • Acknowledges the extent of the 'Agenda' more than some on this board
  • She only ever refers to Klopp as Bingo and Neville as Ratboy.
  • She thinks the bitterness of a lot of Villa fans is a bit embarrassing and 'small time'.
  • She doesn't sound anything like Amy Turtle (but some of her friends do :-)
  • Generally she is the exception that proves the rule.
As for the rest of them, well....
FFS....how many times........you know the rules.......pics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.