Villa fans

They've had all the hope, joy and enthusiasm ground out of them though. It'd be hard to muster up any kind of passion if you were a West Brom fan wouldn't it.

I can sympathise with them a lot tbh after some of the shite we've had to endure in previous decades.
Having Steve Bruce as manager can do that to a supporter base.

Agree. Villa fans think they are a top world club cos they won something 40 years ago. Brum fans are sound. Tasty but sound. Only ever had one issue at the hawthorns. Leaving the ground in circa 97 and a middle aged man with his ten year old son was calling me a wanker with relevant hand signals across the road but shit his pants when I went to discuss his reasoning with him.

Agree. Villa fans think they are a top world club cos they won something 40 years ago. Brum fans are sound. Tasty but sound. Only ever had one issue at the hawthorns. Leaving the ground in circa 97 and a middle aged man with his ten year old son was calling me a wanker with relevant hand signals across the road but shit his pants when I went to discuss his reasoning with him.
Yeah Baggies were sound. Just one bad experience there after we beat them 3-1 there in 98, we were walking down the round past their main Halfords Lane Stand, some coward coming the opposite way stuck his elbow out and caught me. By the time I'd turned round and was fit to pursue him, he'd (I presume it was a he) scarpered. Never saw his face so I wouldn't have recognised him if I saw him.
Just one arsehole. All the other Baggies I've ever known have been sound.

Are you saying you don’t masturbate?

They are angry little people , raging after the game ( wembley)and the next day at the train station , felt quite unsafe esp right after the game on my own
It’s the media manipulation of morons, making out we were Wilmslow Albion level followed by three men and a dog before the money. Every Villa fan over 30 knows exactly how big we have always been by our huge visiting support every time we‘ve been to their gaff since the 60s

It’s the media manipulation of morons, making out we were Wilmslow Albion level followed by three men and a dog before the money. Every Villa fan over 30 knows exactly how big we have always been by our huge visiting support every time we‘ve been to their gaff since the 60s
Are you saying the Albion aren’t a big club ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.