villa (ge) idiots

Ric said:
I think we should have a bit more dignity in what is happening to the club. Sure, we have more money than anyone else which is great but it seems like some of our fans are becoming arrogant, sneering dickheads in the process.

I remember all too well how indignant I felt when SWP joined Chelsea; the very notion that a club could just take our best player with no care about the money behind the deal. Suddenly the boot is on the other foot, and we should show some dignity. Market forces dictate that he probably will join us, but there's no need to be arseholes about it.
before you post shit like this look at what has been posted about our beloved blues by so called genuine football fans then they wonder why we respond in the way we do
i have no time for fans of other clubs anymore and the reason for that is they hate us now
so bollocks to em

big blueballs said:
Ric said:
I think we should have a bit more dignity in what is happening to the club. Sure, we have more money than anyone else which is great but it seems like some of our fans are becoming arrogant, sneering dickheads in the process.

I remember all too well how indignant I felt when SWP joined Chelsea; the very notion that a club could just take our best player with no care about the money behind the deal. Suddenly the boot is on the other foot, and we should show some dignity. Market forces dictate that he probably will join us, but there's no need to be arseholes about it.
before you post shit like this look at what has been posted about our beloved blues by so called genuine football fans then they wonder why we respond in the way we do
i have no time for fans of other clubs anymore and the reason for that is they hate us now
so bollocks to em

Haha, take what other fans say about us on the internet with a pinch of salt. Just because some fans are being dicks about us doesn't mean we have to respond in kind.

Ric said:
big blueballs said:
so bollocks to em

Haha, take what other fans say about us on the internet with a pinch of salt. Just because some fans are being dicks about us doesn't mean we have to respond in kind.
Never a truer (sic) word typed

I wish villa a lot of luck as i'd rather them be challenging thn feckin spurs.. but yes we are challenging for the title next season so regardless of whether milner is sold to us or united its to a similar team going for the same spot in the league.. now what villa fan could honestly say they could actually challenge for the league title?

At the end of the day it is all down to pure jealousy. This is not just the fans who sit in the stands, its the fans who have the power to write newspaper articles, comment on TV and on the Radio and even managers. That is why we are getting such a bad time of it. Everyone of those jurno's or pundits are sitting there wishing that it was their team in this position. Just like chelsea have done and just like united have done for years, we have just got to accept that we are hated, probably the most hated club in the world.
But I dont care, not being an arrogant prick, but id rather be the most hated with a chance of winning things than the most liked just because we are harmless and a bit of a joke and not likely to win anything.
Yes a small part of me feels sorry for the likes of villa, but i have to be selfish and think of me, and im damn happy to be in the postion we are in and long may it continue.
As for milner, no thank you, let villa hold out for the money we offered them. nobody will come in with a matched or better offer, he just isnt worth it. The phrase cutting off their nose to spite their face comes to mind. They need the money, as we did with SWP, which turned out to be great business, a player under used and sold back for a fraction of the price.

big blueballs said:
zapfanny

not responding to my post did not think you would two words for you from this arrogant blue

FUCK OFF

Nice. I think it proves my point about the standard of some of the city fans.

Why are you so sure you will be challenging for the title next season rumour is that milner is your top transfer target!
I like him as a player but he's not going to do that for you. For 30 mill I'd look elsewhere. However from my point of view it would be good business for us and you have loads of money so why not spend it!

maybe the reason we expect to be challenging for the league is evident in last season's facts.
we lost only 7 games, one more than chelsea who lost the least games in the league.
two of those defeats were in the last seconds of injury time in derby games.
one of those defeats was in the crunch against tottenham where we had to win but they didn't. hence, the pressure was on us far more than spuds.
one of the defeats was a complete balls up by our ex-manager.
the same ex-manager was also responsible for a run of 7 straight draws.
2 of these draws were more than acceptible results against loonypool at anfield and your mob at villa park.
3 of these draws were in home games that we'd been in front in. 1-0 at home to relegated hull, ended 1-1. 3-2 at home to relegated burnley, ended 3-3. 2-0 at home to fulham, ended 2-2. mancini's city quickly dispatched such teams in the second half of the season, so much so that a number of city fans moaned about the lack of entertainment games like these produced. games like bolton at home 2-0, wigan at home 3-0, pompey at home 2-0, stoke at home 2-0 and even blackburn at home 4-1.
i know this is ifs and buts, we are however a more efficient outfit under mancini.
draws from the 3 defeats above coupled with wins from the 3 draws above would have given us 9 extra points.
our record against the top 3 was good. we beat the double winners home and away. lost twice in injury time to the rags. beat arsenal convincingly at home and drew away.
milner is our second target of the summer but nothing has suggested he is our top target.

These opposition fans hate us now because they fear us now. Much prefer that state of affairs to the decades of being patronised as everyone's favourite loveable losers. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.