villa (ge) idiots

Just lol anyone seen this onthat deluded villa talk, bitter much :)

What would you do?
£30m or more to Citeh
1%
1% [ 4 ]
£30m or more to Chelsea
7%
7% [ 17 ]
£30m or more to Man United
25%
25% [ 61 ]
No sale under any realistic circumstances
37%
37% [ 89 ]
£30m or more to whoever wants him
28%
28% [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 240

The Fixer said:

What would you do?
£30m or more to Citeh
1%
1% [ 4 ]
£30m or more to Chelsea
7%
7% [ 17 ]
25%
25% [ 61 ]
37%
37% [ 89 ]
28%
28% [ 69 ]
I dont see whats wrong with that
Most villa fans dont want to sell him

zapbranny said:
I'm well within my rights to have an opinion and give you an answer to why everyone hates city. You, sadly instead of trying to get perspective just prove my point, tools like you are the reason city are becoming disliked.

On your other point, I can state with 100% honesty that I'm not jealous of city. I find it's a bit like playing champ manager with real Madrid, too easy and it devalues the achievement. Who doesn't enjoy seeing the youth come through and build a team, obviously purchasing as well. Do I admire city? .... No I don't, all city have done so far is to try and weaken those teams around them by buying their better players. I admire teams like arsenal, players coming through youth teams, bought in cheaply and playing the same system at all levels; then adding the odd exceptional talent. Clearly city have a different agenda and after spending a lot need to achieve success quickly as a return.

I find it intersting to read other fans inputs on our threads and they give different perspective. Clearly people like this struggle to accept anything outside of their opinion could have any basis will always be a waste of time talking to. You carry on in your insular bubble, that way, what you don't understand won't take up your last remaing brain cell currently running your knuckledragging processes.
I agree that there is an element of arrogance creeping into some of our fans, but it comes with the territory. If a team gets better it comes on naturally, even subconsciously. Even those of us (the vast majority I must add) who have seen us in the shit are suddenly more optimistic (on the whole, we still have our share of doom-mongers) and as I say, with that comes a touch of arrogance. It's not fair to judge our support on that one trait though; most, if not all of the big clubs have had that for years.

On the subject of the youth team, Mancini's relinking the academy products with the first team (that was the major part of Hughes' management I didn't like; he completely isolated the academy and Jim Cassell, who made it great, left the main setting and went to set up one in Abu Dhabi. Mancini is starting to re-establish the youth in the team (Boyata, Ibrahim, Cunningham, Nielsen - though the latter was forced - have all played this year. Along with the older graduates). Of course I like seeing academy players come through and we still are, even with the talent we're buying in.

However, I must say this. Do I care that people like you hate City? Do I fuck. Am I really bothered that we don't have the respect of the league? Certainly not. It must mean we're doing something right. I certainly prefer it to being everyone's second club through no reason except pity, and the fact that we were worth 6 points a season. We're one of the forces in the league whether you like it or not, and I don't think that's going to change any time soon. We've never cared about the opinions of other clubs' fans. The club as an entity is far better than it has been for quite some time, and we've drawn the short straw for years and years with mismanagement at boardroom and dressing room level. Surely we deserve some luck? The animosity is quite amusing from some fans of other teams really, and long may it continue..

The Fixer said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
They want him to go anywhere else but us,The jealous little TWATS!
That's what he's saying.

Cheers thought i was going mad :)

I thought that 37% of the vote wanted him to stay at Villa.
Unless you get a coalition most Villa fans want him to stay

The Fixer said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
They want him to go anywhere else but us,The jealous little TWATS!
That's what he's saying.

You know what ??
Them and the Toffees deserve one another.
And could we give a shite ??
Not any more !!<br /><br />-- Sun May 23, 2010 10:46 pm --<br /><br />
harry the plumber said:
The Fixer said:

I thought that 37% of the vote wanted him to stay at Villa.
Unless you get a coalition most Villa fans want him to stay

I`m assuming this is a piss take ???

harry the plumber said:
The Fixer said:

What would you do?
£30m or more to Citeh
1%
1% [ 4 ]
£30m or more to Chelsea
7%
7% [ 17 ]
25%
25% [ 61 ]
37%
37% [ 89 ]
28%
28% [ 69 ]
I dont see whats wrong with that
Most villa fans dont want to sell him

Only 37% want to see him stay, the other 63% would sell him, so that poll suggests.

Yep that's right 37% don't want to sell him at any price. Others think that 30 mill is a very good price. Why do some people find it hard that we wouldn't want to sell to one of our competition, barring a big improvement I can't see villa challenging utd for the title.

zapbranny said:
Yep that's right 37% don't want to sell him at any price. Others think that 30 mill is a very good price. Why do some people find it hard that we wouldn't want to sell to one of our competition, barring a big improvement I can't see villa challenging utd for the title.
Well you aint gonna sell him to Aldershot for £30m, are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.