Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Lots of positives tonight, but I thought that was Stones's poorest game since coming back into form, and he had a couple of brainfarts, but with Dias alongside him they're not nearly as big a deal as it might have been. I hope the injuries to Kev and Walker aren't big.

Is there anywhere on the web I can watch 2nd half, I only saw the celebration of the first goal, and it was wild. I watched the first half and the 'old city' is definitely back.

Rodri in general was excellent this match..lot of interceptions, hold up play and he is really getting press resistant. Lots of time he kept a cool head when being pressed by a lot of players and still threaded the ball through. He is young but he will be immense in some time
Best player on the pitch tonight was Rodri. And several others had great games too, Foden, Gundo, Dias in particular. Stones dropped a little bit tonight imo, but Dias made up for it.

Not to make it ‘who’s best’ but that’s why Bernardo gets more leeway when he doesn’t perform. Fucking big bollocks when you need them.

Ha ha Tough shit. It’s a crap rule but it’s a rule and to say it’s tough on Villa coz they didn’t know the rule is pathetic from camel gob I’m sure if I know the rule and thousands on here know the rule then a professional premierleague team should know it. Best win of the season for me. Especially with Kev going off. Good subs too. Buzzing. Well done blue boys

Oh Johnny Stones he's top of the league.

I'd be pissed off with that first goal counting against us but with the shit rules it's legal.

However, overall justice was done....oh and fuck off Grealish you dirty twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.