Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I am happy to admit I didn't either, but I waited to hear clarification before commenting.
I didn't know it either. But I'm going to assume that a professional referee on the pitch knows the rule and if he missed it, the professional referees watching in the VAR room also know it. And they said it wasn't offside.

The commentators on my stream didn't even know what the Villa players were complaining about. They thought he might have handballed it. Then about 5 minutes later, they started talking about how the goal was controversial. Almost as if they'd been told to do so.

Im amazed we were given the first goal!!! quite an entertaining game on the whole i thought, another clean sheet & top of the league at this moment in time, whats not to love about this amazing club of ours :))

VAR kept villa in the league last season so they can fuck off moaning. The goal they conceded and they got away with it

According to the rules of the game, it was the correct decision to allow the goal. Dodgy rule that.

Yeah, tbh I do not really understand the rules involving offside in that case. On first glance, in real time, it looked odd but not necessarily offside. Upon review & VAR, not sure how they decide how to apply a rule

Nevertheless, it seemed a legitimate goal in the spirit of the game

Good 3 points top of the League - get in City. That was an entertaining game, impressive from Villa considering they had'nt played since beginning of year. Great clearance from Dias and thankfully the boys in the VAR room knew the rules. Like most people I did'nt know the rule (who does these days with all the changes) and thought it was offside and that Villa had been hard done, glad to be proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.