Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Ha ha Tough shit. It’s a crap rule but it’s a rule and to say it’s tough on Villa coz they didn’t know the rule is pathetic from camel gob I’m sure if I know the rule and thousands on here know the rule then a professional premierleague team should know it. Best win of the season for me. Especially with Kev going off. Good subs too. Buzzing. Well done blue boys
For me, it's no different than a keeper who throws the ball on the ground to clear it and doesn't realise there's an opponent behind him. Tough. Awareness of where your opponents are is part of the game. The question you'd have to ask to anyone complaining about this is how long should Mings be allowed to control the ball for before it would be acceptable for Rodri to challenge him?

Little Micky Owen bleating like a little tart. Saying that 1st goal decision could be the biggest single factor in determining the title race. No Michael you sawn off little runt, only if it comes down to goal difference and then goals scored. Good on Owen Hargreaves for laughing at him.

hand ball has got nothing do with " the ball was going wide"
If you raise your hand in the box and the ball hits it, it's hand ball, end of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.