Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Can't believe anyone wants Grealish anywhere near the club. Don't care how good a player he is he showed his true colours tonight. Two injured players and then left one in on Stones at the end cos he was pissed off at losing. He can fuck right off.

He’s a fucking knob.

Haha. Wanko Walton caught out not knowing the rules. Suck on it you useless shithouse. And you, Camel gob. Despite having the rule explained, still saying it should be disallowed.

Close decisions but no normal person could say the win was undeserved.

Terrible finishing. Exciting game. Villa played their part despite pelters on the in-match thread.

Come on Fulham. Do one on them, Scottie.
Embarrassed for him.Humble pie all around especially camel gob.
I bets you not one player on the park knew that rule.
Prick,C###,F##### that he is.

hand ball has got nothing do with " the ball was going wide"
If you raise your hand in the box and the ball hits it, it's hand ball, end of
Exactly that. How many pens have you seen from players handling from crosses or simple passes around the box. Hardly handled attempts that were guaranteed goals. That's more a red card call... Buffoons.

Can't believe anyone wants Grealish anywhere near the club. Don't care how good a player he is he showed his true colours tonight. Two injured players and then left one in on Stones at the end cos he was pissed off at losing. He can fuck right off.
Agreed. Grade A fucking prick. Also, not a patch on foden.

I've still no idea why that goal wasn't disallowed, they'd be riots if that had gone for United or Liverpool. Just heard the explanation but it's bullshit, we all know it's offside and we've got given an absolute freebie there.
You've had the rules explained to you and you still don't get it?

You are Wio Ferdinand, and I claim my £5 ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.