Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The Rodri incident reminds me of the Andy Dibble goal, once Mimgs touches it then the passage of play starts again and Rodri doesn’t tackle hi until he is level when it drops from Mings chest to his feet, so he’s had two touches. Anyway Grealish is a diving twat and pretty much anonymou. Onwards we march.

I refuse to pay for BT sport because of the calibre of punters they put on. Owen and McPointy have to be the worst pundits in the history of media coverage. It's been that way since they started so am loving the reports of them in a meltdown.

As for the game - absolutely fantastic effort from the team. Foden and Bernardo give us so much energy and with Gundo prowling about nipping possession it's a joy to watch. Their keeper had a blinder and on another day Gundo could have had three or four goals. Love the fact that Pep seems to have settled on the right blend in midfield. Dias and Stones are unreal at reading where threats are coming from.

Only blot are the injuries, but hopefully nothing too serious. Grealish was like Deli Ali a couple of season ago in leaving a bit on both challenges - not good.

Have a great evening blues, that was excellent.

Little Micky Owen bleating like a little tart. Saying that 1st goal decision could be the biggest single factor in determining the title race. No Michael you sawn off little runt, only if it comes down to goal difference and then goals scored. Good on Owen Hargreaves for laughing at him.
“Sawn off little runt”!
Take a bow, Sir.

I get really bored with these offside debates on TV. Surely, with all the highly paid pundits available someone could clearly set out the relevant laws and explain why the decision was correct or not, instead we usually get uninformed fact-free ‘expert’ views.

Here’s my twopence worth: Rodri wasn’t offside because he wasn’t interfering with play. That doesn’t mean he can then interfere with play later on, in this case by making a tackle once an opponent has played the ball.

The rules are actually fairly clear now, it seems a shame that none of the experts seem to be aware of them.
They probably are but want them changing when it’s us playing ..

I get really bored with these offside debates on TV. Surely, with all the highly paid pundits available someone could clearly set out the relevant laws and explain why the decision was correct or not, instead we usually get uninformed fact-free ‘expert’ views.

Here’s my twopence worth: Rodri wasn’t offside because he wasn’t interfering with play. That doesn’t mean he can then interfere with play later on, in this case by making a tackle once an opponent has played the ball.

The rules are actually fairly clear now, it seems a shame that none of the experts seem to be aware of them.
Meant ‘can’t then interfere with play’ ffs

Absolutely brilliant performance that.

Foden was unreal.

Bernardo really needed that, here comes the real Bernardo now...

Rodri greatly improved tonight against a good midfield but he’s still giving too many balls away.

dias and stones must be buzzing, as should Zinchenko who was fantastic. Our back 4 looks so, so good.

Villa were excellent, that keeper is top class and I thought Grealish and McGinn did a very good job.

Top of the league.

It appears 90% of our fans are too stupid to mute the sound, or have remotes without a mute button. The commentators and pundits spout utter shite every game and it will never change so just fucking mute them.

I keep it on mute until we're 2 goals in front. Then I turn it on to hear the piss boiling. Do you know we haven't scored a legitimate goal since 2008 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.