Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I get really bored with these offside debates on TV. Surely, with all the highly paid pundits available someone could clearly set out the relevant laws and explain why the decision was correct or not, instead we usually get uninformed fact-free ‘expert’ views.

Here’s my twopence worth: Rodri wasn’t offside because he wasn’t interfering with play. That doesn’t mean he can then interfere with play later on, in this case by making a tackle once an opponent has played the ball.

The rules are actually fairly clear now, it seems a shame that none of the experts seem to be aware of them.

Good game,great win,I hope KdB is ok.... missed Aguero once again

Phew, bloody tense that. You can see why Villa are pissed off about the 1st goal but they weren't complaining when Goonie head McGinn dived to win their free kick just before we scored...karma.
Berny had a great 2nd half and superb goal, that was the sort of skill needed to win that sort of slog fest.
Some terrible misses again and poor shooting.
We kept going and got our reward. It still concerns me though the lack of firepower in the box, Gab was meh when he came on again and Raz was distinctly average for his time on the pitch...it's happening far too often these days.
Solid at the back mostly, a bit too much space down Cancelo's side in the 2nd half though.

When it rolled through gundos legs at 0-0 I thought it was going to be one of those nights. Superb result that, really the kind of game we need to be winning if we are to win the league. Really happy after that.

Never gone from feeling so unlucky to lucky in such an instant. You can’t say we didn’t deserve it but the first goal never should have stood.. had the feel of ‘one of those nights’. Big 3 points.

Hopefully Walker and KDB are fine. Grealish has a bit of bite alongside his football doesn’t he - I can’t make my mind to whether he’d be fantastic or awful for us.
Genuine question....if they could have found a way for disallowing our first goal do you think they wouldn't have ?

Can't even talk about the game itself, as i cant get over how fucking terrible the BT commentary is, bitter dobbers. Really sours the whole thing. Ive muted it at various times and still ragung at the amount of bias.

Great 3 points, top top win. Winners find ways to win these.
Yeah I binned it after last season. Could no longer put up with the bile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.