Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Ha ha Tough shit. It’s a crap rule but it’s a rule and to say it’s tough on Villa coz they didn’t know the rule is pathetic from camel gob I’m sure if I know the rule and thousands on here know the rule then a professional premierleague team should know it. Best win of the season for me. Especially with Kev going off. Good subs too. Buzzing. Well done blue boys
You say it's a crap rule but Mings had 3 touches of the ball and was pratting about with it. Rodri was initially in an off side position, okay, but he had been on side for about 10 minutes before he decided to tackle. Good rule rewarding the attacking team.

Hilarious from Peter Walton who made himself look an idiot again. This time because he did not know the rules and had to read the rule book. The only time he disagrees with the referee and he gets it wrong. Haha.

Must admit I thought it was well offside, even went for a pee thinking it will be disallowed. Great win tho, get Kun back firing on all cylinders and we should walk the league.
Does anyone know when Kun is likely to play again, and what is the delay? I keep expecting him to be on the team sheet.

Not our clinical best.........but great effort and 3 wonderful points and top of the fucking league!!!

The first goal was very generous given Rodri was offside,but fuck it.....we deserved some luck.

Now come on Fulham,Tosin defend like you life depends on it!

MOTM - Bernardo,but that's debateable give 3 or 4 other brilliant performances.
I don’t think Rodri can be offside - Mings took possession so it’s another phase of play - Rodri can only be deemed to be coming back from an offside position if a City player passes to him - similarly if a defender plays a back pass to his keeper and an attacker in an offside position intercepts the pass is he offside - no because his team wasn’t in possession

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.