Villa (H) Post Match Thread

VERY BIG WIN

tough game villa playing on the break the weather the pitch injuries to walker KDB and we shown steel and balls
forget offside never was mings should know better and clear the ball or just leave it

BT sport are shocking and everybody working for them are clueless or bitter fuck off Rio ? you said fuck all last season in the champions league when we got knocked out with a offside goal when the player was offside ?? in fact you said it was naive of the city defence (once a scum)

big shout out to phil foden and gundogan and B.silva work there fucking socks off tonight

if Bruno Fernandes and united did what rodri did it would be goal of the season and quick thinking and great move

Sadcafe premier league games thread is well worth a look. There are like 3 normal posters explaining the rule and 100 thick idiots posting Moss fucked up and it was a terrible decision.

No it was a surprisingly good decision from Moss as he followed the law. Would have been easier to flag Rodri off and no one would have probably battered an eyelid.. but he didn’t .. he stood firm to the rules.

Redcafe choosing to ignore the rules and play the hard done by card. Thick C*nts.

Ha ha Tough shit. It’s a crap rule but it’s a rule and to say it’s tough on Villa coz they didn’t know the rule is pathetic from camel gob I’m sure if I know the rule and thousands on here know the rule then a professional premierleague team should know it. Best win of the season for me. Especially with Kev going off. Good subs too. Buzzing. Well done blue boys
I think it’s a good rule. It is one of the only common sense rules that gives an advantage to the attacking team.

That Foden performance was insane. The lad can reach levels above anything this club have seen. He just ran through the two players as if they did not exist. He isn't predictable like Mahrez at all. He cuts in, goes to the byline, will shoot sometimes, it's just a big box of tricks once one on one/two.
went past anyone in frot of him at will. brilliant.

It was a very strong performance overall. The finishing wasn't there but it was more reminiscent of us at our best. Especially the 2nd half.

That Foden performance was insane. The lad can reach levels above anything this club have seen. He just ran through the two players as if they did not exist. He isn't predictable like Mahrez at all. He cuts in, goes to the byline, will shoot sometimes, it's just a big box of tricks once one on one/two.

spot on

in 2 years time he will be head and shoulders better than anything england have produced over the years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.