Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Aston Villa manager Dean Smith to BT Sport: "In terms of effort, it was heroic. We only had three days' training and played a very good team. They had lots of chances but they've missed them and they've been given two goals at the end.

"Are we just going to leave players behind the line then? It's farcical. He was 10 yards offside and come back and tackled our player, it's a pathetic law and a pathetic decision.

"I said to the fourth official David Coote 'did you get juggling balls for Christmas?' I don't think any other manager would get sent off for that.

"Matty Cash is a yard away for the handball, he can't jump without his arms up. He didn't even look at it, it flabbergasts me. It was a poor performance from the officials and that's cost us."

So he's not happy. Three days training is okay after two weeks rest. How many of their players actually had covid? Anyway we had to cope with a similar situation so fuck them.

b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif

Looks like I missed the game of the season, listened on the radio and Clinton Morrison vicki sparks were very complimentary about the game and both sides.

Very hard earned win, but 3 points is all that matters. Take a bow Bernardo, what a strike, really good to see the little man return to form.

Special praise goes to Zinchenko who like Stones has turned his season round. Foden also had a good night and was a constant thorn in Villa's side.

Lovely feeling to be top of the League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.